Ratings for Dr. Cesar M. Rodarte

I saw Dr. Rodarte for almost 2 years! I despised each and every visit beginning with checking in to seeing the Dr. To checking out. He has got to be one of the most miserable people on the planet and his staff have got to be spawned from him. Why be a Dr. If you are going to be so miserable, unkind and rude. I also had to actually educate him on a couple of my medical diagnoses because he had no knowledge of their signs, symptoms and treatments. He would actually question me and they were very common medical problems. He Aldo has no idea of what happens if a person has been on maintenance opiate pain meds for 15 years what happens if you are to suddenly discontinue them for absolutely no apparent reason. I wouldn't take my pets to him! I can't believe I saw him for as long as I did. They overbook and you wait a long time in a very crowded waiting room with most of his patients who felt as I do. I have a wonderful doc now! Thank goodness!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Staff and Dr. Are very prejudice against Caucasian people.. Will say they will manage your pain management until u get in pain management then u do everything asked of you and they give you nothing and won't talk or explain anything to as to why you're not getting meds for the pain.. Even though they have all the mri records..they threaten you and talk very bad to you... G

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

HORRIBLE OFFICE! The staff shows major disrespect. Dr. Rodarte rushes you like you would not believe (stands in a corner and has his trainees take care of things). Also, forbid you ask for a pen to borrow real quick, he is far to busy for that. Receptionists will hang up on you and give you serious attitude. Referalls requests seem to somehow get lost in transit far to often. If you ask for the refferal staffs hours to better cordinate with their schedual, the front desk will litterally say "it is none of your business". You have to pretty much walk them through what they are there to do. Front staff will lie, and give fake names to avoide accountability. They will talk in spanish and assume you dont know what they are saying (forbid a Caucasian individual be fluent in spanish), even when it is private information about other clients that is supposed to be protected under Federal law (HIPPA). All I felt like was a number and a source of income. I was a so called patient for four months, and recieved nothing. Not even a Tylenol or icepack. I switched and am finally being treated as a human. Again, a horrible office and I would not wish an office like this upon the staffs children. Beware

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I went cuz it was close, MISTAKE, long wait times! nurse was nice. sent me home with sleep machine i turned it in the next day, waited 7 days to hear from them finally called all day until i got a hold of someone then they say the dr. needs to talk to u about your results, i said well if he just needs to talk to me why within 7 days hasnt he called? "oh you need to come in" i say "why if he just needs to talk?" then they made some excuse, so i made appt. waited 45 minutes, he took me back said "yeah were gonna send u to a sleep study" that was it. he should have said "CHA-CHING! THANKS FOR LETTING ME BILL YOUR INSURANCE AGAIN!" so i again wait 7 days... nothing, i called in asked why ive heard nothing, they say my ins. was the hold up, called my ins. today (9 days out) they said they gave his office approval on the FIRST TIME they called in! IM GOING ELSEWHERE!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Cesar M. Rodarte does not really listen to you ... I was sent to get xray, MRI, Blood Lab Tests Nerve damage tests, then after all of this he refered me to a specialist. my appointments were rescehuled because they were over booked several times. I think there is a possibility he is getting kickbacks from all of the labs and places that he refers people... after 9 months of seeing him Istill have the same problems and he has do diaganosis and I am at the same place I was when I stated seeing him in june. I am going to as my medical insurance to give me another dr. I feel he is not doing his patients any justice and just collecting a check from the state.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Most people go to a D.O. because they are hands on doctors. Dr. Rodarte sends you off for millions of tests, never once looking at the problem in question. He also doesn't listen to symptoms very well at all. His office staff called me after several "red-herring" tests (which even I can tell are not in the right area to diagnose the problem) unable to identify the problem and rather than setting up a follow-up appointment to address the problem that didn't magically clear up on its own, said... "Well, we don't see anything. If you have any more problems, give us a call." Why? So you I can be sent for more tests without an actual examination, and a doctor who can acknowledge the symptoms? It's been an overall very disappointing experience. And, for other doctors out there, you might suggest the people coming to give you goodies because of all the referrals they are receiving from you do so in a more private manner. It's insulting to see evidence patient care comes last.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Cesar M. Rodarte's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1979)