Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Sanchez

My husband and I were very pleased with Dr. Sanchez's professionalism, knowledge, and personal care. We would highly recommend both him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I had my TR in 2008 and I now have had 5 babies since. Thank you Dr Sanchez for your awesome work.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Forever grateful to Dr. Sanchez and his amazing staff. They helped us through the IVF process with care and compassion after coming over from a previous doctor that ended in a failed cycle. Every step of the way we were cared for and they took time to explain any questions or concerns we had. IVF is such a delicate and difficult process for a woman but they really took great care of us and were so nurturing along the way. Andrea Cleary and Robin were amazing nurses, they were always there for us when we needed them. I can happily say we are now pregnant with twins and I would recommend his office to everyone in Tampa!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr. Sanchez and the nurses at the Florida Fertility Institute. They made my experience stress free and comfortable. I was very nervous going into the procedure, because I never met Dr. Sanchez or his staff before, but they eased my kind and made me feel right at home. They take the word professionalism to a whole new meaning. They are very knowledgeable about what they do and you can tell they take their job seriously. Thank you for the experience. I can't wait to announce that we are pregnant!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

So blessed to have this doctor in our lives. Struggling with infertility can be a long stressful road. The staff and Dr.Sanchez helped us get through it and most importantly.... WE GOT PREGNANT! I would recommend this doctor to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Sanchez was a big part of why my family was able to conceive. He is a great guy who truly seems to care about his patients. The staff is so wonderful and kind and is really there for you every step of the way. I am very thankful for this office!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My husband and I went to see Dr Zbella for an IVF consult in October. Dr Sanchez performed our procedure in December and we found out 2 weeks later that we were pregnant. The staff was amazing and the environment was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 years. I started seeing Dr. Zbella in June. In August we found out we were pregnant with our first child. The staff is the best. I had a previous Dr and the experience felt like I was in a factory line for the IVF cycle that ultimately ended in failure. I highly recommend his office. Dr Sanchez is great also. He performed my embryo transfer because Dr Z was on vacation. I was concerned initially but when I heard I was pregnant, it didn't matter anymore.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

He was very knowledgeable about my situation and the procedure. He took the time to address all of my concerns and he made me feel at ease. I really appreciate his honesty. He was very respectful, patient, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

My husband and I love Dr. Sanchez. He is very straight forward, have good sense of humor, very knowledgeable. We are expecting our first child thanks to Dr. Sanchez. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Mark D. Sanchez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL