Ratings for Dr. Jill C. Carnahan

I know GOD sent me to Dr Callahan!!! I had been in pain for 20 yrs. Ijad2 neck surgeries but had been in severe pain and wished I would die. The does couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and just kept giving me more and more heavy heavy pain meds until risotto the point of not being able to function. I went to Dr Carnahan and through a selective process found out what was wrong. I followed her regimen and in a few months was noticeably better!!! As I kept doing what she suggested I finally......for the first time in all those years felt alive and energized and glad I was alive!!!! She is an incredibly caring, loving compassionate, and intelligent woman who I trust with my life!!! Please don't give up !! Go see her and receive GOD'S blessings as well!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

DR. JILL IS A BRILLIANT MEDICAL DETECTIVE. I HAVE BEEN TO MANY OTHER DOCTORS BEFORE SHE CORRECTLY DIAGNOSED AND TREATED MY CONDITION. SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND HER!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

One of the best physicians in Central Illinois. Dr. Carnahan takes her time with patients and listens! She has a holistic approach to wellness which is much needed in this area. I am incredibly happy with the care I recieved.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Jill C. Carnahan's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 2003)