Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Vutech

I and my family use Dr. Vutech as our family dentist. I have always gotten exceptional results. The waiting room is no all back up and you get in when your appointment is. They take time and the fillings and cleanings they have done have been perfect.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Entire staff is great! He is patient and kind and will always stop to give me "more juice" if I need it. He just did 2 crowns and the quality is fantastic. My husband and I high recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Great all around dentist! Always calls to see how you are feeling

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

great on time always calls to see how you are feeling

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I've been using this service for years and have been very satisfied. His technology is state of the art and his office has always been very polite and punctual. Everyone I know feels the same.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

I had a problem after his work and he said I was imagining it. His office refused to release my records to me until I consulted the state dentistry board. Then another dentist diagnosed and fixed the problem. Also, Dr. Vutech is rude to his staff, he actually yelled at them.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas F. Vutech's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a dentist in North Kingstown, RI our focus is on providing superior dental services and outstanding patient experience. Some of the services we offer are Invisalign, teeth whitening, cosmetic dentistry, children's dentistry, root canal, fillings, teeth cleaning, porcelain veneers, tooth caps, orthodontics, dental implants, and crowns.

• English