Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Murkowski

He is literally the biggest jerk I have ever met. He is completely disrespectful to people. He carries himself with a sense of entitlement and looks down on others. His demeanor is absolutely appalling. He should be ashamed of himself. The way he treats people is a disgrace to the human race. Someday you will need the help of other (maybe a REAL doctor), and yours will come.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Murkowski is knowledgeable in his field but is EXTREMELY obnoxious, opinionated, thinks he knows it all and makes you feel like he is GOD and you are nothing. Expect to take out a big loan if you are considering using him for chiropractic care. His top priority on your first day is getting you to sign a contract. Read all the lines before you sign. Beware! I would not recommend him because he has no manners whatsoever and is as rude as they come. I regret making my first appt. To this day, I am still paying off my big loan.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Best doctor and staff. Very caring great care and rehab. Feel great and very cost effective.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

All about the money. If he didn't get it from the insurance company he will sue you for it. Even after being told they will accept what they are being paid. He bills to the max I took my billing to other choros and they could not believe hos charges.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Murkowski is a healer. He has helped me regain my health and I feel 1000% overall better, physically, mentally and nutritionally. Learning about Chiropractics was important for me to understand how chiropractics as a method of healing works as it heals the whole body. After all our system works in unison with every aspect of our physical and chemical being. Dr. Murkowski has been very helpful with my entire family in diagnosing congenital spinal problems. I rate him a "Above and Beyond" doctor and a truly caring individual...His work has been worth more than money can pay since I have regained my health and well being. I can now live a full life again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Awesome Doctor for my entire family! Has helped us in so many ways. Staff is great also! Dr. Murkowski is one of a kind! Tries to help with insurance and fees to make it affordable for us to receive care. He cares!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Very concerned for his patients. Always keeps me up to date on what my progress is and what I can achieve with my condition.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Makes every patient sign a contract. Bills insurance maximum amount to ensure he gets money. Takes patients to court every Monday for balance due. Did not help medical condition or does not care about patient, only out for money.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008