Ratings for Dr. Geoff Van Blaricom

Geoff is a talented and trustworthy dentist. A true professional. His practice is well run and he has very friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Best dentist in Calgary, takes a lot of care and time looking after patients needs.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Extremely satisfied with my new smile, Dr. Van Blaricom a great dentist, his staff are super polite and friendly

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Best dentist ever. Most natural work ever. Perfectionist You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I love going to see Geoff, he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to spend with you to get your questions and history updated. He is great at fixing the mistakes of other dentists I have seen in Calgary. His staff is great, even getting my teeth cleaned is far better than other places. I highly recommend this dental office to other Calgarians.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Great dentist - been going to see him for over 15 years. Best in the city

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

The best organized dentist/doctors office I have ever seen. Text and email appointment reminders, office staff that is competent to the point of omnipotence, excellent hygienists, and a great doctor. I hadn't been to the dentist in years before and I wasn't hassled about it (which is great!). I was added to my partners health insurance and since we both go to the same dentist, they automatically recorded that change and submitted my costs to both insurance companies. Appointments are easily booked for your next visit. Even if I leave the area I'll stick with this clinic, because it is the best!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Awesome dentist!! Geoff knows his stuff, and I have been seeing him for over 5 years

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Finally a quality dentist. I have had a string of bad luck in the past. He was professional, patient and also fixed the work of my old dentist. My confidence in the dental industry has been renewed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Excellent experience. Very good dentist and office staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011