Ratings for Dr. Becky R. Shelton

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Shelton. Great prenatal, wonderful delivery and extremely sweet. She came during my labor and checked on me, now her office is close but that is rare!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

She seems like a nice lady, but she does not offer explanations. She's constantly pushing birth control without reviewing my medical history. I don't find her at all helpful. I expected better based off her reviews, but I'm done.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

She is very nice but I was terrified when delivering my baby. Things didn't go well, but luckily ( after many, many, many unnecessary hours in labor) he was healthy. It was my first baby, so I had no idea that the way things did not have to be this way. I found a new doctor at the suggestions of many people and after seeing him and delivering my second baby is when I realized what an unnecessary nightmare the first experience had been. Dr. Shelton is a sweet woman, but I feel very fortunate things didn't end up badly, as they very easily could have. I urge you to find another doctor for this huge part of a woman's life.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I'm so glad I found Dr. Shelton! She and her staff make you feel very comfortable and Dr. Shelton took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Shelton for 8 years and I love her and her nurse! Both of them get right back to you that day if you leave a message for them and I never wait for more than 5 mins. in the waiting room. Dr. Shelton will sit and talk to you for as long as you want and she Loves when you bring your kiddos in to see how big they are getting after she delivers them. During my delivery one of the nurses for the Hospital kept asking her if they should give me something, over and over and Dr. Shelton calmly said, "No I thinks she's just fine". and kept a watch on me and everything was perfect! She made me very comfortable!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

DR SHELTON IS THE BEST OBGYN.SHE DELIVER MY 3 KIDS AND SHE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME AS ALWAYS.I REALY LOVE HER SO MUCH.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

She is an amazing Doctor that really cares about me as a person.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I left another doctor due to poor diagnosis. I have been very happy with everything about Dr. Shelton and this group.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Great doctor. She is caring and knows what she is doing. I've only seen her for yearly check ups. She has delivered many, many babies and most of their photos are on the exam room walls. She is great at womans health across the life span. I feel safe in her care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Shelton is very caring and a great doctor. She anwers your questions and really seems to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Dr. Becky R. Shelton's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet