Ratings for Dr. Michael Feanny

Dr. Feanny, its been a long time since i've been treated by a Professional, Empathetically Engaged Doctor. Him and his assistants, Sonia & Sandra were kind and demostrated excellent bedside manners. The Xray Tech Courtney was kind and gentle also. I could only advise to have patience while waiting to be seen by Dr. Feanny, he takes his time with all his patients. Good things come to those who wait and with him I know I'm in the right hands and will make a full recovery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional physician. Very pleased with outcome of surgery. Would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Feanny is a great doctor with great bed side manner, I had a hip pain for years and he replace my hip and I was able to return to my normal life. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Took time to discuss the problem, was very knowledgeable. Had x rays done in house and he diagnosed immediately

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Feanny is a healer, the best investment in time I have spent recently. This doctor is worth the wait!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

this doctor did an operation on me and because of his surgery i have had six surgeries on the same knee!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Michael Feanny's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)

United Concordia