Ratings for Dr. Naysha M. Varghese

Very rude! Will not return to any practice she is with. Not a good doctor nor person!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

She does not listen to or consider a patient. Sure, she may have general knowledge, but she is also incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Very rude. Went in for a simple problem and without even examining me assumed what my issue was and blamed it on something irrelevant. Do not see this doctor if you don't enjoy the stigma that lingers with anxiety/depression. She lectured me for a good hr on something irrelevant but couldnt even figure out a simple diagnosis, which came to me a few days later and my problem is now fixed, no thanks to her. I have no idea how she can work in the field that she is in... she needs to work away from people since she acts like she is a million times better than everyone and speaks down to you. Will never, ever go back or ever recommend her office. Terrible.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Came in for one thing and left with a million opinions on something unrelated. She contradicted everything the other doctor I had seen IN THE SAME OFFICE. She didn't believe in several diagnosis bc they aren't "recognised world wide". Very knowledgable but the knowledge was not on anything I came in for

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I would not advise seeing this doctor. She ran tests on me without even so much as telling me what they would be. I thought it was going to be something small, but it wasn't. I have a large bill I have to deal with and none of the staff will help me. She is rude and would not let me tell her my history and assumed what my problems were. Will NEVER go back here. Still fighting that bill.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

She is rude and thinks she is better than everyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I have had 2 appointments with her in the last year and each appointment I left angry because of her attitude. She was rude, and condescending. She wouldn't listen when attempting to discuss symptoms of what was wrong with me. She told me I was being "Nitpicky", and that I was just going to have to accept the fact that I will struggle with (my ailment) for the rest of my life. I self prescribed a treatment based on information I found on the internet, and all of my symptoms were corrected within 2-3 months. Today I went in only to have her order a blood test recommended by my mothers hematologist due to a genetic blood mutation. She was very condescending in her questioning. She acted like it was a waste of her time. After she left the room I waited for about 20 minutes for someone to give me the blood work order. That will be my last trip to her office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

She has no bedside manner, is very rude, and thinks she knows everything without even asking. She didn't look at my file nor did she look at the x-rays I brought in. She didn't even look at my shoulder, which was the main reason I was there, to ask for help with the pain. She cut me off with all the new patient questions, like I was stupid and needed redirected or like she didn't have time to actually listen to me. She corrected me on one of my diagnoses, which was odd b/c it has been read to me like the way I said by every other doctor I've ever had. I guess she's smarter than everyone else. She didn't even do an exam, just judged me from where she sat. After she made her snap judgment, she was done and I actually had to ask her to examine me a little bit for flu-like symptoms so I could make sure I wasn't giving anything to my daughter. I haven't had a panic attack in weeks, after seeing her, I have had four so far. I hope they don't let her see kids.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

She was rude and unhelpful, she did not even look at my chart or know my name or history when she walked into the room. She told me my pain was normal even though I was miserable. Upon me explaining my concerns/symptoms she didn't listen and cut me off multiple times not even letting me complete my concerns before she left the room. Needless to say I feel discouraged, hurt and still miserable after seeing her

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Very rude, always in a rush, doesn't listen, makes you feel stupid for having symptoms of anything. This woman should not be in any field dealing with people.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012