Ratings for Dr. Nancy R. Frappier

My diagnosis, verified by Cartoid Sonography, was incident small vessel brain disease. On my follow up visit, to discuss test findings, she wrote that my diagnosis was depression. Not only is she not qualified to make a psychiatric diagnosis but I wasn't even depressed. And now, whether my legs get a bit restless, I express the least bit of concern, or someone starts to tick me off; doctors label everything anxiety and try to drug me like I'm a mental patient. I can't recommend anyone who messes with medical records like that.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I think the last comment sound like it came from a staff member. Anyway, Dr. Frappier is always convinced she is totally right--even if its our body she is talking about knowing. She diagnoses based on the odds of you having something-- yes, this is a true story. I plan to find a new doctor asap. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

A very knowledgable, compassionate physician that sees to the patient needs. She is at the top of the list of being one of the best Neurologist in Kokomo.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Nancy R. Frappier's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)