Ratings for Dr. Boyd Morgan

Dr. Morgan is the best in Austin and his Staff is great! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Morgan is nice but he has the rudest, most condescending staff in Austin. Had nasal surgery, still having issues three years later. Tried to talk to staff: will tell you something and then in the same breath denied they said it. Very, very rude people. Glad I will never be dealing with them again. See Dr, Fyfe who is so much better and has a staff who knows the meaning of being courteous.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He found my problem after the last ENT missed it over 4 visits and put tubes in my left ear. Thank goodness a friend referred me to him. He was on time, explained what the problem was in lay person terms so I knew exactly what was going on and he listened!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I have seen him for over 20 years with several kids. Never a problem with his judgement.Good surgeon. Easy to talk to. Did my daughters surgery and met us in the ER when she had complications. Never a problem with this MD! Love him!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009