Ratings for Dr. JOSE Cruzzavala

Dr. Cruz saved my life! He brought his crew in on a Sunday to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very caring dr. My dad had a lot of compilation after his four way bypass and dr Cruzzavala came in everyday checking on him. My dad was in the hospital 41 days and he got as excite as we did as he improved a tiny bit each day. Dad still has a long way to go but we know dad's heart is I. Good hands

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

excellent people person needs to e more in the people view

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

We were so impressed with him throughout my husband's open heart surgery that I would pass out his business cards if I could. He was wonderful from start to finish, not a single complaint to speak of. He insists on the best care for his patients and accepts nothing less. If anyone asks of a great heart surgeon, we immediately offer his name and number. I think he is a well kept secret!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

When other heart doctors wouldn't touch my father, who was within moments of death, Dr. Cruzzavala had the confidence and skill to successfully complete the surgery. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. JOSE Cruzzavala's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Tamaulipas, Fac De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente