Ratings for Dr. Lise M. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is the best primary care physican that I have ever had.I am a R.N.who has worked in primary care for over 20 years and she rates ABOVE EVERY OTHER P.C.doctor than I have encountered. She recently has change to G.B.M.C. PC in Perryhall and I have an apt. with her this month. I will follow her to what ever area she goes .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Greenberg. She is one of the best MD's I have had. She is very caring and listens. You never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

While I feel that Dr. Greenberg is wonderful, I can't say the same for the office staff or the wait time. I have waited almost 2 hours in the waiting room before...that is too long! I had to be seen, but there was no way I was making another appt at a different time. I left her practice as a patient because of this. She is wonderful and knowledgeable and will call you back with any concerns you have, but be prepared to wait FOREVER to see her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Greenberg is a fabulous, caring doctor! You never feel rushed and she takes a lot of time with each patient. If you see her, you know this, and do not mind the wait. I just think they should not overbook her so she can do her job and not have patients waiting so long to see her!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Lise M. Greenberg's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)