Ratings for Dr. CHUL SO Moon

Would not recommend.beside Athens fact he is rude, no bedside maner, he is also very hard to understand, if at all.made me feel very uncomfortable and rushed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I began taking my aunt to her office visit with Dr Moon. She suffered for some time and then Dr Moon was able to cure her illness and she still lives on with great health . Thank you Pocono for finding this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Would not recommend! Hard to understand. Not knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Moon was the doctor who we used to get a second opinion. He immediately became our primary oncologist and ultimately saved my life. He gets to know his patients and every aspect of my recovery. Everyone in his waiting room sings his praises. Changed my life- no saved my life. Thank you, Dr Moon

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma and Dr Moon was our second opinion doctor.After one office visit, we knew this was going to be our primary doctor to take us to the road to recovery.He did.He miraculous cured my husband and life has been wonderful. His affiliation with Johns Hopkins made it easy to have our surgery performed there and he not only is held in great esteem at Dale and Frances Hughes Cancer Center in E Stroudsburg, Pa. he is revered in Johns Hopkins as well. His expertise in the onocology field so surpasses all. No 'old school' care with him, exceptional patient care- He lives and breathes the care of his patients. Knowing Dr Moon is a life-changing chapter in our lives for which we will always be ever so grateful.Had his cell phone from the moment we met him, his concern and care carried us through a terrible time in our lives. Life is wonderful, thanks to Dr Moon..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Traveling an hour away so that I do not have to use this doctor again

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Very efficient, thorough, careful and gets to know his patient WELL.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

wonderful doctor would happily recommend him to anyone. We even utilize him as a general doctor. One of the very few doctors I hold in high esteem.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND CARING PHYSICIAN, THE STAFF IS PROFESSIONAL, AND COURTIOUS, THEY MAKE YOUR VISIT A PLEASENT ONE

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007