Ratings for Dr. Ethan Grober

One of the worst urologist I have ever seen . Now it has been about 4 months since I did the reversal and yet still feeling pain with no pregnancy happpend . dosnt listen to your complain rather he see you in the clinic for 2 min then he will leave

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I got a reversal simply because I regretted getting a vasectomy one year earlier, despite no plans to have more kids. Dr. Grober was nonjudgmental and supportive. He is punctual and professional. My vasectomy (with another doctor) took months to recover from, and I still had occasional aches a year later. I felt fine 2-3 days after the reversal and was lifting weights and going on runs within 2 weeks. No scarring or other issues. I just got the test results and the reversal was successful. I was very nervous going in but it all worked out great.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Worst circumcision doctor EVER. dont listen to his fake staff reviews on here. Going for a revision elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Thank you so much Dr Grober and your team, I just found out today that my vasectomy reversal surgery was successful and I’m able to try to have kids again. Your amazing and thank you so much, much love Taavo and Flávia

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

As a recent patient I can only say that Dr. Grober is a true professional. My vasectomy reversal experience was the best I have had in the health care system by far. His communication with me was outstanding - before and after my reversal. Surgery and recovery was very straightforward. Highest recommendation for vasectomy reversal.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I had an adult circumcision done on October 22nd, I couldn't be more confused with the other reviews I've read...not only was the cut PERFECT but its healed amazing, looks great, I had questions post op and Dr.Grober emailed back within 1 hour, if you listen to him your results will be good, everyone heals differently, this is a real review from someone who was skeptical at first. Great Doctor would 100% recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

We approached Dr. Grober for a reversal and had the surgery late April. My Husband (47) had his reversal over 10 years ago, we were thinking our chances were going to be smaller for conceiving considering his age and length of time since the reversal. We had taken a trip to Japan just 4 weeks after the surgery, and we conceived IN JAPAN! We were amazed! My husbands recovery was fast and obviously successful. Our due date is early Feb! Dr. Grober's bedside manner was great, he was friendly and informative. We are so happy we chose him! Simply, THE BEST!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

My Husband (33) went to see Doctor Grober 5 years post reversal. The surgery was so successful we got pregnant less than 3 months post reversal. We are very thankful and have nothing but positive to say about the whole experience,

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

This doctor is awful. Not worth your time. Ignore his staffs fake reviews praising him and the office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

We went to Dr Grober for my husbands vasectomy reversal and we were very pleased with him and his staff. We feel he went above and beyond what we would normally expect from any doctor. He has a very kind and gentle bedside manner and is quick to respond personally to emails (what other doctor does that)? Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018