Ratings for Dr. Ethan Grober

My Husband (33) went to see Doctor Grober 5 years post reversal. The surgery was so successful we got pregnant less than 3 months post reversal. We are very thankful and have nothing but positive to say about the whole experience,

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

This doctor is awful. Not worth your time. Ignore his staffs fake reviews praising him and the office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

We went to Dr Grober for my husbands vasectomy reversal and we were very pleased with him and his staff. We feel he went above and beyond what we would normally expect from any doctor. He has a very kind and gentle bedside manner and is quick to respond personally to emails (what other doctor does that)? Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Gober (vasectomy reversal!) my husband and I now have an amazing 2 1/2 year old. We are so grateful to this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Can't help but feel his staff are creating a series of fake supportive posts because in no way was my experience reflective of those positive reviews. He made me feel confident about getting a circumcision then he more or less butchered me. I asked for a moderate cut and so much skin was removed even now a year later during erection my sac is lifted half way up onto the shaft. If you care about your manhood DON'T let him near it with a scalpel or any other mutilating tool.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I tried to get a hold of this doctor regarding booking an operation date for scrotal webbing surgery. As soon as I mentioned I was on disability and was concerned about the total cost and information needed to continue with booking he totally ignored every single email I had the second I referred to the type of operation I needed . I. Total 5 emails were sent and the moron did not help out with the total cost a bit. This doctor is just worried about the money he receives and does not give a care to be put nicely , about his patients. I have not bothered to call because I am sick to my stomach regarding how I was treated with my questions over email.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I had a very good experience with Dr. Grober, who I went to for a frenuloplasty one month ago. His secretary Ashley was very helpful in getting everything organized, and Dr. Grober himself was very friendly, knowledgeable, and proficient. The surgery and recovery went well and I would say the issue has been resolved; I am quite happy with the result. There were only a few negatives; Dr. Grober's instructions for my recovery period were very casual and not too detailed, explicit, or written down, which left me with a bit of confusion after the surgery. Although it was a minor procedure, I didn't want it taken lightly. He also left the decision to have surgery completely up to me - which is understandable, but I was hoping he would advise me on that decision more than he did. Regardless, the surgery was successful and the result is what I hoped for, so I had an overall great experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I have not one bad thing to say about him. Staff was amazing and very helpful. I had a reversal done and it was very successful. I travel far to see this doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone! The travel was well worth it!! No complications after surgery, and it was obviously successful!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Very easy to deal with doctor than even corrected an issue from childhood surgery that had been an issue but i hadn't realized what it was. 2 months later my wife and I were expect parents and we have continued our family together. I will say that after care info needs to be set out before with reminder papers as telling after a procedure even to wife was not a suitable idea at the time. No complications and less pain than original vasectomy caused.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

This guy doesn't care about anything other than making money. Did a terrible job with a circumcision and never heard from him again even though he said he would follow up. Should have his license removed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018