Ratings for Dr. Ethan Grober

Top choice in the country for vasectomy reversal. My case was complicated. Had my vasectomy for over 25 years. Within 6 months my new wife was pregnant. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Thank you Dr Grober!!!!! Dr Grober and staff were a delight to work with!! Friendly, professional, compassionate, and very easy to communicate with!! We are so thankful.. we are now 7 weeks pregnant after our reversal in April. Happened super quick as we found out we were pregnant early June!!! The hospital is beautiful as far as hospitals go!! We highly recommend Dr Grober!!! Thank you again!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

We did our research and are very glad we went with Dr. Grober. He and his staff were very professional and prompt in answering our questions. My fiancé had a reversal in April and I got pregnant less than two months later. Thank you Dr. Grober!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Outstanding doctor for vasectomy reversal. Nice guy. So impressed. Much easier than my vasectomy. Womens College Hosital is new and fresh. Feels like your checking into a hotel.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I had a vasectomy reversal with Dr. Grober three months ago. My wife is three weeks pregnant. Dr. Grober thank you so much. We did a lot of research. Met with other specialists in Toronto but didn’t feel comfortable with anyone else. The skill, compassion and service that you provide is outstanding. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Ethan Grober is a fantastic, meticulous surgeon, a down to earth doctor and very responsive. Takes his time with you, listens and responds in an easy to understand method. Highly, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I was referred to Dr Grober for a penile implant surgery. Dr Grober’s staff were prompt and helpful in setting up the appointment. At our meeting dr Grober and his colleague took the time to fully inform me about the procedure, it’s benefits and Rios and my options and expectations. I went away from the first meeting with a date set up for the procedure process. As a 74 year old man I really appreciated their respect for my wish for the procedure. After the procedure my highest pain level was a 3 and that was easily managed with Tylenol although I was given the option of stronger painkillers. I had minimal discomfort and no bruising. The procedure was a success and I have not needed any further support from Dr Grober, although it is available to me Throughout, Dr Gober and his staff were friendly, responsive to my needs and concerns and made the whole process very smooth and satisfactory. I strongly recommend Dr Grober to any man thinking of this procedure

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I had my vasectomy in 2010. I had my vasectomy reversal with Dr. Grober in May 2017. We were pregnant by July 2017, and had a healthy baby boy in March 2018. Dr. Grober supporting staff is excellent. There was no issue getting through to them by phone, or email. Booking the initial appointment was very easy. The initial appointment with Dr. Grober was quick, but not rushed. He explained the whole process, costs included, and answered all my questions. He is a doctor with patients, so everything was straight to the point, which I appreciated since I am also a professional with a tight schedule. everything proceeded according to the schedule on the day of the procedure. I was seen on time, and did not stay a minute longer than required. The support staff (nurses) were again excellent. I had no issues with my recovery, and therefore didn't need to contact dr. Grober's office during that time. However, when my employer requested a letter indicating that I was cleared to return to work, I received one from Dr. Grober's office within 24 hours from my request. This was definitely a excellent experience for me. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I had my reversal vasectomy performed by Dr. Grober. It had been a little over 10 years since getting the initial vasectomy so I wasn't too hopeful of a positive outcome but you still have to try. The staff at the hospital could not have been nicer. Dr.Grober himself was very reassuring and confident about the procedure. My recuperation was pretty straight forward but the best bit was after less than 3 months my partner and I are now expecting our first child. Worth every penny and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Very cool guy. Had an adult circumcision and overall great result, but it took about a year and a half for the wound to mature and swelling to be non existent. Because the skin around there is loose and sensitive, everyone heals differently so I understand why there are other negative reviews. And it's also a very self conscious area, so anything that doesn't look right will be frustrating. Personally for me, the healing process went well, and I didn't have much pain. He seemed to know exactly how much skin to remove that wouldn't cause pain during erections. My only issue was the frenulum. One of my stitches came out, so while the rest of the cut is smooth, I have some bumps in that area that I'm thinking of getting corrected.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018