Ratings for Dr. Ethan Grober

Fantastic Dr with a great team. Had the doctor reverse a 12 year old vasectomy and we have since had 4 children in the 7 years since surgery. Money well spent!! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Absolutely amazing Dr. and staff!!! It took us a year after surgery but well worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

After complications resulting from a vasectomy I was in absolute agony. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to obtain a consultation with Dr. Grober. As other folks mentioned below: he responds promptly to email – wow! Ashley his assistant is also wonderful – helpful and understanding. They are both very busy, but treat you with decency and respect and when one is in a delicate situation this is super important. Something else that I also appreciated was his ability to be compassionate and practical at the same time: he said what was necessary without making empty promises. In fact, he was perfectly upfront about the chances of success for the course of action we eventually decided on. He is obviously a very talented man and I was very fortunate to have the benefit of his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr. Grober. My partner had a vasectomy reversal and it worked 6 months later!!! We are so happy

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Highly recommend Dr. Grober. He did my partner’s vasectomy reversal 10 yrs after original surgery. Ultimately we had to seek IVF to get pregnant but we couldn’t have done it without Dr. Grober’s skillful surgery first. We are 19 wks pregnant and so happy to finally be on this journey. We really liked that Dr. Grober communicates with his patients over email. He makes himself available in a timely manner to respond to queries. The odd time we did reach out to his admin support Ashley and she was really helpful in facilitating any communication as well as getting our referral going to the reproductive endocrinologist. We went with Anova Fertility in Toronto and also highly recommend this clinic. Don’t be intimidated by the grumpy lady doing admin on out-patient surgery day. Just know that you are in good hands at Mt. Sinai or Women’s College Hospital with the team of doctors working with Dr. Grober. Many thanks again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

My vasectomy reversal was expensive. The procedure, flight, hotel, a few days off work to recover. Worth every penny. My advice is to find a specialist who is well trained and does it right. Dr. Grober is your guy. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr. Grober changed my life. This summer he performed my vasectomy reversal. I had my vasectomy almost 18 years. The reversal procedure was a breeze. Much easier than my vasectomy. He advised to abstain from sex for 2 weeks after the operation. We cheated a bit. It worked. New baby on the way ! Thank you, Thank you. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

We inquired about a reversal for my husband and got an appointment very promptly. Dr. Grober was very helpful and knowledgable. Two and a half months after our first inquiry to his office, my wife was pregnant. It only took one month to get pregnant after trying so we are all very happy! We would highly recommend Dr. Grober for vasectomy reversals!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

After nearly two years of infertility and a couple of failed IUIs due to my low sperm count (15-19 million, 25% motility), my wife and I saw a specialist who diagnosed me with a bilateral varicocele following an ultrasound. I was referred to Dr. Ethan Grober of Mount Sinai, who recommended surgery to remove the varicocele. We were lucky enough to take advantage of a cancellation and have the surgery performed at Women's College Hospital within 2-3 weeks of our initial consult. Three months after the surgery my numbers had drastically improved (33-35 million, 44% motility) so we tried another IUI, and after two positive test it appears as though we're pregnant!! Thank you to Dr. Grober and your wonderful staff at both Mount Sinai and Women's College Hospital!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I just had a recent Vasectomy reversal surgery performed by Dr Grober and would highly recommend him to any man needing this important surgery. The whole process was efficient both on the day of surgery and leading up to. His assistant Ashley was very helpful in setting everything up. Dr Grober emailed me directly and called me directly as well and discussed the operation with me ahead of time. Both he and his assistant were in constant communication leading up to the surgery day (It took less than a month from when I first contacted Dr Grober to completing the surgery). I cannot say enough about how easy this process was and how professional Dr Grober and all the staff at Women's College Hospital were. It does cost a bit of money out of pocket but if you're thinking of getting it done, just bite the bullet and do it! It was around 6K but worth every penny and more if my wife can get pregnant again. I will say Dr Grober made no promises except that he will do what he does on his end. The surgery was successful - the rest is up to me, my wife and God's will (fate). I would recommend Dr Grober to any man who is looking to get this surgery done.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019