Dr. Assaad El-Hakim

Ratings for Dr. Assaad El-Hakim

I am a 31 yo woman who has symptoms of IC. I needed a fast appointment so I called this office. Within 2 minutes waiting a very kind lady answered me and gave me an emergency appointment within a week and a half. I went there this morning and I am super impressed by the service I had. Warm hearted staff, no delays in the appointments, a kind, open minded and very patient doctor... this is the perfect equation for a fantastic experience! Private services for faster tests such as cystoscopy are also available at very affordable price. Best urologist ever.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Le doc. El-hakim est le meilleur que je j'ai vue. Il écoute, toujours disponible, professionnel.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr Hakim did my prostate surgery. A finer surgeon and person post op you cannot find!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Best doctor I have ever seen. So talented and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Great doctor and professional staff. Very professional, knowledgable and quick at the same time. Glad i went to see him though i traveled 35 minutes by car!!.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

High qualified with full knowledge very nice person

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He is the top here in Montreal! I never visited a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Great Doctor. He explained all my options and I never felt pressured in any way.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

All of the positive wonderful comments written about Dr. El-Hakim are so very true!!! I have been dealing with unresolved issues for the past 3 years, and have had my life literally turned upside down as a result. I had seen a total of 3 Urologists over the years, and no one was nearly as competent, patient, compassionate, logical and reassuring as Dr. El-Hakim. He listened, truly listened!!! He then made me feel like he and I were now part of a team, with each of us having a role to play in the resolution of my issues. He shared with me the plan of action step by step, made me feel like I was a part of it, and I think I'm finally on my way to eventually getting my life back. I feel very lucky to have found him, and can finally sleep at night with the feeling that I'm in the hands of someone who loves what he does, truly cares about his patients, and will do all in his power to help me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Great doctor when a human touch. Great explanation.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016