Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Pattison

I would never return to this doctor again. I treated with him for 2 years and could not seek the services of someone else as I was too ensconced in the system. I noticed a previous rating indicated that he does not listen well and decides what is wrong with you, regardless of your input. I found this to be very accurate. I guess that is the definition in some respects of arrogance, he seems to feel he knows what you are feeling more than you yourself know. Additionally, he seems to make judgments about you and your family that are inaccurate and are irrelevant to the situation. I sought this doctor's care because I thought that being a PM&R doctor he would take a holistic view and consider all aspects of the patient. I do not feel this to be the case and am very sorry I became his patient. I would sincerely caution a potential patient to re-think this doctor as your choice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Doesn't listen well, talks to you and decides what is wrong without listening. Takes forever to get diagnostic tests, and under medicates chronic pain without doing a thorough workup as to cause. Staff do not follow up on tests, takes months.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr. Thomas S. Pattison's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal