Ratings for Dr. He Ping

She is wonderful. I am getting a persistent knee issue worked on and she is helping a lot. She is dedicated and caring, and really seems to love what she does - help people.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My wife and I were at wits end with Meniere's Syndrome. She had gone to a specialist and been unsuccessful. Things were looking really bleak because there didn't seem to be any answer to this nasty disease. A co-worker of mine told me about Pe Hing and so we thought we would try her. She had totally gotten rid of the dizziness my wife had been experiencing. It has not returned since. I would highly recommend Pe Hing as she has given my wife her life back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Ping and her husband many years ago when I had issues with my neck. Western medicine had failed me so I put my trust in them. and I'm so glad I did. My biggest and only regret was that I never really said a formal goodbye. These two people are a gift to Kamloops. They are among the most truthful, empathetic and smartest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I'm at a crossroads my health once more and fully embrace seeing them again. It will be a pleasure and an honor. I look forward to it. KD Oh - I almost forgot – I think the fee they charge is a totally reasonable one given that it's your health you gain. The packages that they offer are an economical vehicle to get you where you want to go. Worth it.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Love the clinic, the wilderness of plants in the waiting room. Both Dr. Ping and her husband are so friendly and cheerful. I have been seeing Dr. Ping for a few months now for issues related to depression and low energy. Seeing as these issues have been bothering me for more than 20 years, I expected it would take a long time to see any noticeable results but I have had very good, albeit gradual improvement. Some of my body's stress responses like teeth clenching while sleeping stopped almost immediately and I have been far more able to cope with stress, quicker to recover from things that used to lay me flat for days or weeks at a time and have had more energy to pick up healthy activities that I couldn't bring myself to do before. The packages for treatments make it very affordable and it made a lot of sense to me that though I could start spacing out treatments, I will probably need occasional maintenance sessions for awhile as these problems have been there for so long. I am setting my husband up to start treatments with Dr. Ping now because it has been so helpful!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Ping and her husband are awesome..kind and helpful...I can't say enough good things about these two and the treatments provided...The atmosphere and customer service was drastically different than the ones I had with the walk in clinics and rih.. They helped me with certain ongoing symptoms I've had for years while mainstream medicine have patted me on the head and tried to convince me everything was all in my head...I agree treatments can be hefty and it's a pity these treatments are covered by msp but if you are on premium insurance you can get 23$ back from your first 10 apps which is something...would go back...need to find a wy to finance it

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

The experience has been very relaxing and worthwhile. I came to Doctor He in great pain and agony with my back,leg and foot.I have to say that I am very happy with the results. The treatments have helped me to live a fuller life despite the problems caused by my osteoarthritis. Thanks Doctor He for giving me my life back. My quality of life has gone from zero to amazing.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I am new to acupuncture therapy,but have found that after 4-5 treatments, i am seeing and feeling definite improvements in both foot, hip and lower back pain. I also suffer from depression and have been on anti depressants for years, but have only felt real improvement since starting these treatments. Dr. He and her husband are very kind and have a very clean and most comfortable clinic. (Very unique display of tropical plants in the front lobby, which instantly gives you a feeling of peacefulness and calm when you enter. I am truly thankful for the help these treatments have given me thus far, and will continue with these treatments in the foreseeable future. Package information was given to me, but unfortunately i just don't have the lump sum available to me to take advantage of the savings, otherwise i would definitely go this route. The treatments are well below what other clinics in kamloops charge, and i'm very happy with the results so have no complaints whatsoever!! :) :)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. He is WONDERFUL. I have never tried the therapy before but I have now gone for 7 treatments and I will totally buy more. It's very relaxing and calming. The facilities are clean and comfortable. Dr. He and her husband are friendly. They genuinely care about my health. She didn't make me buy anything. She was not pushy at all about buying a package. I will continue to visit this doctor because she gives excellent treatment. Oh! and my back pain and overall sense of well being are wonderful. We are lucky to have her in Kamloops.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

I agree that this accupuncturist does promote the packages, but I believe that most customers agree that a package is the best and cheapest way to go. Dr. Ping speaks english very well, her husband is a little hard to understand though. I absolutely love going to this clinic. They don't charge a phenomenal amount of money per appointment, even if you don't agree on a package. You can't be forced to buy more appointments, but I believe that after seeing her, you will WANT more. My appointments have made me very relaxed and taken all of my back pain away. I would recommend this clinic to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

English is limited so communicating is a challenge. The treatments were fine, but when I asked her how long she thought it would take to clear up my issue she said 10 treatments. Right after that she said that she had treatment packages that I could purchase to save money-- and they only came in groups of 10 !! Wow, what a coincidence-- the package that she wanted to sell me was exactly the same as how long it would take to address my issue. I felt like she was making decisions about my care not out of best interet for me, but out of how much $ she hoped to make. When I felt better and said i didn't need to come anymore she applied pressure and tried to make me feel like I was jeopordizing my health by not continuing. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007