Ratings for Dr. Srinivasan Krishnamurthy

Just had an open myomectomy last week to remove 24 fibroids. Although the Dr. I original saw was Dr. Mansour, Dr. Krishnamurthy performed the surgery. I spoke to him right before going into the operating room and he was very kind, explained what we would be doing, asked me if I had any questions, introduced me to all the staff, etc. I was extremely pleased with him and all the staff who did the operation. They were very compassionate and helpful. Surgery went great, scar is extremely tiny. Couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Krishnamurthy and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Brilliant, compassionate, empathetic, humble , gentle.... All the qualities a real doctor should have! He gives the medical profession a good name. Wish more doctors would be like him. He has followed me for 12 years for complex medical issues, operated on me once. The best there is...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Krishnamurthy performed a D and C on me some years ago at the Royal Vic. I did not write a review then but will do so now as I just saw him at the new Super Hospital at the Glen Site for an ultrasound. I was very very favorably impressed with Dr. K. the first time as he took the time to come over and explain the whole procedure beforehand, and everything went very well. Today, although someone else performed the ultrasound, Dr. K. put in the gel to dull the pain. What has always impressed me about Dr. is his wonderful ability to relate to people, his humbleness and his compassion. Dr. K. is one of a kind; in 66 years, I have never met a doctor like him before.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Waited 3 months for a full hysterectomy, great surgeon, no complications, takes the time to explain. The wait time when to see him is well 2 to 3 hours later than the appointment, but more a problem of the system, not the good doctor. Natasha was always great at returning email promptly. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Waited 5 months to have an appointment to treat my fibroids . The day of, I called his secretary to confirm the time of my appointment , only to find out it had been postponed a month later without any notification ! Boy, was I annoyed! After seeing him today, I must admit, it was worth the wait . Very genuine, kind and humble. I was even more impressed by his gentle approach with his interns. No detection of arrogance or superiority I usually sense from other doctors I have encountered. Definitely looking forward to seeing him after my 3 -month -treatment for a follow up. Great staff as well... I will overlook that one glitch.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Khris ! What a wonderful human being. I would recommand him in a instant. Dr. Krish and Dr. Mansour, what a team, like siamese brothers !

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I really lack the words to say how I feel about this Doctor. He is so nice and he has a great human heart. I have never met any doc like him before. He was nice the very first day I spoke with him till the day he took out all those fibroid tumors that have made my life miserable. A lot of tears as I write this. I am truly grateful to you Doc KRISNAMURTHY and all the members on your team who came everyday to check on me. They told me all the things you did with me to make sure am well taken care off. Thanks for everything and may the universe fill back all the empty spaces left when you allowed the goodness in you to flow out to me, another child of the universe. I would like to say thanks to Natasha too, she is so nice.Many blessings.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Krishnamurthy is an excellent, compassionate doctor who performed my laparoscopic hysterectomy. He is a very busy doctor but takes the time to answer your questions. The staff are very nice as well. Thank you Natasha for replying so quickly to my emails. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

This doctor let me down big time, when I needed him most. The first time that I met him (for a D&C), he was kind and competent. However, when I hadn't gotten the results back from my D&C more than a month later, I left a message for him. He called me back a couple of days later and without so much as a "sorry I've got some bad news for you", or any type of preamble, he simply blurted out that I had endometrial cancer. He then said that he would refer me to a gynecologic oncologist and that I should be seeing her within a week. Several days later, when I still hadn't heard back from his office about the appointment, I called and spoke with his secretary. She ended up having to book the appointment for me herself, and it was an entire month away! He simply washed his hands of me once it was discovered that I had cancer and I felt as though I was left to fend for myself.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

The best doctor there is to have. I've had him for the last 5 years and after the long wait I always feel satisfied after I see him. Very knowledgeable and very nice. He always answers my questions and take his time to give me some advise. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013