Ratings for Dr. Srinivasan Krishnamurthy

Dr. Krishnamurthy is a brilliant and amazing doctor. He has been my doctor for the past 2 years. I transferred my file to him from the Jewish General Hospital. It was the best decision I ever made. I would highly recommend him. His professionalism, expertise and compassion serve as his trademark. As a breast cancer survivor I have seen many doctors but no one like Dr. Krish. He is in a league of his own !

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Had an abdominal myomectomy done by Dr. Krish at the Royal Vic 6 weeks ago. I actually chose him as my surgeon based on the reviews that i read here. I had been so stressed about finding someone who would remove my 2 large fibroids of 14cm and 7cm. I'm 43. Dr krish was able to remove them through a horizontal bikini line incision. He used internal dissolvable stitches to close the incision. My scar is thin and healing well. Dr. Krish was amazing. Compassionate and confident.  Took the time to answer my questions. It was worth the wait to see him. I sent my consultation request around mid Nov 2016. Waited 3 months to have the consult and then another 3 months for the surgery.  I have waited about  40 minutes in the clinic to see him but that's probably average for public healthcare in Quebec.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I saw this doctor twice in 2016. He prescribed Fibristal for a year to treat my fibroids. I had extremely bad side effects after being on this drug for 3 months and when I complained about the side effects, this so called physician advised me to stop taking the medication however did not recommend another course of action to deal with my enormous multitude of fibroids. This Md left me in pain and suggested I see another physician. He has a very poor bedside manner. Don't waste your time with him. SEE ANOTHER SURGEON!!!!! The main secretary is also rude and does not take the time to listen to what you are saying.. she always cut you off mid-sentence!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent Medecin!!!!! Il a quelques mois j'ai subi une myomectomie avec lui ou il a enleves 5 fibromes,je le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Just had an open myomectomy last week to remove 24 fibroids. Although the Dr. I original saw was Dr. Mansour, Dr. Krishnamurthy performed the surgery. I spoke to him right before going into the operating room and he was very kind, explained what we would be doing, asked me if I had any questions, introduced me to all the staff, etc. I was extremely pleased with him and all the staff who did the operation. They were very compassionate and helpful. Surgery went great, scar is extremely tiny. Couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Krishnamurthy and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Brilliant, compassionate, empathetic, humble , gentle.... All the qualities a real doctor should have! He gives the medical profession a good name. Wish more doctors would be like him. He has followed me for 12 years for complex medical issues, operated on me once. The best there is...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Krishnamurthy performed a D and C on me some years ago at the Royal Vic. I did not write a review then but will do so now as I just saw him at the new Super Hospital at the Glen Site for an ultrasound. I was very very favorably impressed with Dr. K. the first time as he took the time to come over and explain the whole procedure beforehand, and everything went very well. Today, although someone else performed the ultrasound, Dr. K. put in the gel to dull the pain. What has always impressed me about Dr. is his wonderful ability to relate to people, his humbleness and his compassion. Dr. K. is one of a kind; in 66 years, I have never met a doctor like him before.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Waited 3 months for a full hysterectomy, great surgeon, no complications, takes the time to explain. The wait time when to see him is well 2 to 3 hours later than the appointment, but more a problem of the system, not the good doctor. Natasha was always great at returning email promptly. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Waited 5 months to have an appointment to treat my fibroids . The day of, I called his secretary to confirm the time of my appointment , only to find out it had been postponed a month later without any notification ! Boy, was I annoyed! After seeing him today, I must admit, it was worth the wait . Very genuine, kind and humble. I was even more impressed by his gentle approach with his interns. No detection of arrogance or superiority I usually sense from other doctors I have encountered. Definitely looking forward to seeing him after my 3 -month -treatment for a follow up. Great staff as well... I will overlook that one glitch.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Khris ! What a wonderful human being. I would recommand him in a instant. Dr. Krish and Dr. Mansour, what a team, like siamese brothers !

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014