Ratings for Dr. Srinath Samudrala

If you want perfection in a Surgeon, Dr. S is it. I was told by my family doctor that I urgently needed a cervical fusion. I saw 4 neurosurgeons in the hope I would get a different opinion but also looking for the person I would trust enough to cut me up in the event I decided to agree to the surgery. After meeting several surgeons who were cold, aloof and/or arrogant, I was ultimately referred to Dr. S. Dr. S was extremely patient with me and allowed me the space to ask questions and the time to decide what I wanted to do. He is highly regarded in the field and although he is confident to the point of being a bit cocky, (what surgeon isn’t) he treats his patients with the utmost respect and kindness. He has raised the bar for me in terms of what to expect from my doctors. Dr. S is a healer in the truest sense of the word as besides being highly skilled he possesses all the humanistic qualities that one wishes for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Srinath Samudrala is extremely honest, curious, intelligent and effective. He has provided me with the highest quality of care and I don't mind saying - saved my life. His approach is not just surgical but also involves physical therapy and mental conditioning. Finding a good doctor is hard enough - he is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

Dr. Srinath Samudrala's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)