You may also like

He researches answers for his patients to help them better understand their choices.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Nichol for about 4 years and can say he is always considerate, personable, kind and informative. Although there was some confusion with my records at the BCCA which affected the information available to him, Dr.Nichol was always more than willing to work with me to have the best outcome for my personal situation. He understands a patient's right to self-determination and is still, after years of seeing many doctors, the most thoughtful and interested doctor I have had. I am not sure how he does it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Fantastic doctor, I can't recommend him more highly. Always extremely thorough, thoughtful and kind, and explains things very well.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Went all the way to explain options for wifes breast cancer & helped us to get further tests. First visit, but this Docter obviously wants to make things work!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Alan Nichol's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034948311".

June 3, 2015