Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Fitzgerald

He is an angel and a REAL doctor who really cares about his patients!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Kind and thoughtful doctor. Conservative in treatment. Very through. Nice office staff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Fitzgerald saw my father-in-law, who although he was very sick was also quite demented & had a tremendously difficult time communicating what was wrong. I braced myself for another condescending doc--but was so very pleased by Dr. Fitzgerald's kindness & compassion. He astutely picked up immediately on my fil's diminished executive function & explained what he would do for my fil very carefully & gave him the dignity he needed. I will always love this doc for treating my vulnerable loved one with such compassion, dignity & patience. He accomplished what no other docs were willing to do, both in treatment & communicating. It takes a very caring doctor to give the extra time, attention & patience a dementia patient requires.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Great ENT. Been to several.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I was sent for a ct scan and he never called with any results. A week later I called and a nurse said "you're fine." not very helpful and a call from the doctor would have been much appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I would recommend this Dr. in a heartbeat. Not only is he good professionaly, but is very personable. I"ll go back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

The staff at the front desk is very helpful and the office is very nice. However, I couldn't stand Dr Fitzgerald from the moment I met him. He has the personality and bedside manner of a rock. I've never met such a cold calculating technician - the personality of a typical surgeon. He has a lot to learn from his partner, Dr Alison Learn when it comes to relating to patients. I found her to be the opposite of him - she had a nice caring and professional manner. If you go to Arch ENT, stick with Dr Learn and forget Dr Fitzgerald.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Fitzgerald is a wonderful doctor and the staff in his office are respectful and display a high level of professionalism. The first time I had met Dr. Fizgerald, he diagnosed me correctly which was a huge relief for me since other doctors just said they didnt know what was the problem. Turns out, I have a rare condition, yet Dr. Fitzgerald was knowledgable enough to know what it was and how to treat the problem. I have a hard time being confortable around doctors, but Dr. Fitzgerald is easy to talk to and I feel comfortable with him as my doctor. I have rated him as the best, because he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Very pleased with Dr. Fitzgerald. He is easy to talk to and genuinely concerned. He helped me with my problem.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Good doctor. I would recommend him. My neighbor also went to him and highly recommended him to us.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Patrick J. Fitzgerald's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Poway, CA