Ratings for Dr. Russell G. Tripp

I used to go to Dr. Tripp but I stopped about 4 years ago because I got the distinct impression that he was recommending (and performing) fillings that were not necessary. After allowing him to do one or two of those, he recommended more and that's when I stopped going there. I have been going to a different dentist every year since then and have had no problems whatsoever with the teeth that Tripp told me needed fillings. He puts on a nice charm offensive, but I would not recommend this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

If you like to pay a lot for shoddy work that doesn't last, then this is the dentist for you.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr, Tripp is an excellent doctor. He has problrm with one of his staff members, Carol. She is arrogant, unhelpful and lazy. I had to call three times to get my appointment. As much as I like Dr, Tripp, sorry, I had to find somebody that will be promptly to answer and schedule appointments. Sorry Dr. Tripp.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

I don't like giving Dr. Tripp a less than excellent review because I like him personally. He was our dentist for about 25 years. However, in my opinion, he wanted to do unnecessary work, especially crowns. Also he insisted that my daughter had several cavities that had to be filled but my daughter, who was then about 17, switched dentists and the new dentist said she didn't have any cavities and, to this day (she is 40 now) she has never had a single cavity. But there were many other things over the years that made little sense to me and we finally stopped going to Dr. Tripp. Someone I met said they had left Dr. Tripp for the same reasons I had left him. The final straw was when the last 4 or 5 fillings that he did for my wife or I quickly fell out. We simply lost faith in Dr. Tripp and, over the years, came to suspect that he was doing unnecessary and expensive work.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Great dentist, been going to him for years. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

The staff here is great - very friendly and kind. They have low turnover, which is fantastic because you get to know everyone and they get to know you. Dr. Tripp is a great dentist - very caring, friendly, knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable. I never feel like he's rushing, either. The office hours are good and it's pretty easy to get appointments when you need them. My whole family has been coming here for years (ages 2 to adult) and we've always been more than pleased with the service we have received from everyone at this office. All in all, this is a terrific dentist with a great staff. You would do well to come here!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. Russell G. Tripp's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.