Ratings for Dr. Stephen U. Harris

I cant say enough about dr harris and his staff they are wonderful and caring. I am so thankful they took care of me and my son. They are the best!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Harris and his wonderful staff. They are caring, attentive, and the follow up care is wonderful. I could not ask for better care.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Harris and his wonderful staff. I ,too. was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2015, and decided, with Dr. Harris's guidance, that a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction was the best course of action for me. They all made a difficult, stressful period much easier to endure.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Wonderful person, excellent surgeon, terrific staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Not only have I seen Dr. Harris, but have recommended him to family and friends. Very happy with the results of his work and will continue to seek his advice.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

After being diagnose with breast cancer and making that huge decision to do a Bi-Lateral mastectomy I was referred to Doctor Harris, on the very first meeting Dr. Harris was patient, caring and understanding. To date Dr. Harris is still patient, caring and understanding he has made my journey a lot easier to travel. His staff from the moment you enter is nothing but professional kind and a pleasure to talk to with.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Expert in his field. Dr Harris is very caring and knowledgeable.I highly recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

The doctor and the staff have been exceptionally helpful and I am very please with the operation.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Harris did my breast augmentation. He is a skilled surgeon, kind and compassionate. I have referred him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

In 2008 I was diagnosed with breast cancer and my Surgeon recommended that I see Dr. Stephen Harris. I found the staff to be friendly and very accommodating. Joann, Dr. Harris's Office Manager dealt with the Insurance Company for me and handled all the complicated paperwork. She was a Godsend. Dr. Harris was wonderful. He is easy to talk to and takes all the time you need to answer the 100 questions you have. I was a little nervous because my operation was scheduled for the end of June & my daughter was getting married at the beginning of August. Dr. Harris promised to have me up & well and looking beautiful in my "Mother of the Bride" gown. He fulfilled his promise and I've been back to see him every year since the Wedding for my annual checkup. You will not find a more compassionate, friendly Surgeon than Dr. Stephen Harris.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Stephen U. Harris's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY