Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Coch Benstock

1st visit, will let you know. I never write a review based on the first visit.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Benstock. i rated 2 out of 5 stars simply to get potential new patients looking at these reviews to choose a doctor to be aware. Although I am a current patient, trying to get an appointment for my child (who would be a new patient) is like pulling teeth. If she is having a problem *now*, I don't want to wait over two months for her to be seen as a new patient. I don't understand why current patients can get appointments right away while new patients wait for months. I know it's a small practice, and maybe they're trying to deter new patients, but this is crazy. Now, four members of my family of five see Dr. Benstock. The fifth member had to visit another dermatologist (and was given an appointment within a week!). DISLIKE! :( (P.S.: I was on hold for 10 minutes while trying to cancel an appointment ... then was hung up on. Grrr.)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Benstock’s for five years, and I have nothing but positive things to say. Whenever I schedule and appointment the staff is always friendly and very accommodating. I can usually get in within a couple of days which is great for a specialist. I have recommended multiple family members and friends to see Dr. Benstock and they have all had the same great experience I have had. One thing that stands out to me is that no matter what I come into to see her for, she always takes the time to sit down with me and explain what my diagnosis is and how I can treat it, but in a way that I can understand which is very comforting. Every appointment I have ever had with Dr. Benstock I have never felt rushed unlike other doctors I have seen in the past, she really puts her patients first. If you are looking for a caring, knowledgeable doctor that makes you feel very comfortable then I would highly recommend Dr. Benstock.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

She took her time and did a excellent examination.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Doctor Benstock clearly cares more about making money than seeing her patients. She over schedules patients and runs very behind, unless you have 2 hours to waste going to see her I would not recommend wasting your time going to this doctor!!! The only thing positive I can say about my experience is that the woman at the front desk is extremely nice and apologetic for the doctors unprofessional ways...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I had been to about 5 dermotologists for a persistant skin problem. Dr. Benstock was so observant she noticed that the skin problem was caused by something I was doing (licking my lips). The other doctors had prescribed a total of 8 different, often very expensive, medications to help me sure this problem. I appreciate the humanity of her doctoring.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Benstock treated me for skin cancer last year. She was very caring and took her time explaining the type of cancer I had and what treatment would entail. She even discovered that I am allergic to bandage adhesive and helped me through that too.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

First visit if you expect a good examination, forget it. Rip off! And the office help isn't much better

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth Coch Benstock's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners