Ratings for Dr. Anil Nanda

Excellent staff and bedside manner. He is in high demand so this means he cannot spend an hour with everyone, but that does not make him any less knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Helpfulness? Can Nanda spell it or does he understand the concept? I'm old enough that I've been to many physicians in my lifetime and Nanda is without question the least considerate, most uncaring of the lot. He was rude and offensive, distracted and could not have cared less about me and my health care. He must have had an important patient to tend to, because he couldn't get out of my exam room fast enough. If I ever need a competent, caring neurosurgeon in the future, I'll know where NOT to look for one.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Great physician. He did surgery for stenosis of the spine. I have had a very difficult recovery. I had minimal pain but I still sore and it makes difficult for me to walk.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Nanda and his surgical team are AMAZING.. My 22 year old son had a craniotomy yesterday and they did awesome.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Nanda did the Gamma Knofe radiation surgery on me and did a fabulous job.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Excellent physician, saved my life and could not expect more. A wonderful man, great bedside manner and unafraid to show his faith in God!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Nanda has diagnosed and fixed the root of the problems that I've had with my lower back and sciatica leg pain for the last 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr Anil did a great job with my daughter's brain surgery in 2009 and her recuperation went well. She has been fine every since.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Had a very rare cyst on my spine He removed it and I never missed a beat

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I had a large brain tumor that other doctors said would take 6-8 hours to remove. Dr. Nanda removed it in less than 3 hours and I am doing well. I am very thankful that I don't have to worry anymore.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Anil Nanda's Credentials

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1982)