Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. Trobough

He is the best Doc I have ever seen. Very gentle, caring and patient even with a nervous wreck like me. I went to him after 3 miscarriages and almost lost hope. Dr Trobough is a Miracle worker. The second month under his care, I got pregnant and he helped me retain the pregnancy. I can never thank him enough for his help. He is the luckiest infertility specialist EVER.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I would also recommend him for infertility treatment. He is very dedicated to his patients - even made Saturday appointments.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Great doctor. Caring and knowledgeable. Even his nurse Marie is more helpful than some of the doctors. Not to mention how kind she is to the patients. Almost my best experience with any doctors so far.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Trobough is a rare gem. He is one of the most genuinely caring doctors I have ever known and his dedication to his patients is beyond description. In addition to his warmth and gentleness, he is also very knowledgeable and stays current with new research in his field. He was my gynecologist for years and later treated me for infertility, which is currently the focus of his practice. I have always felt well cared for as his patient. His nurse, Marie, is very personable and kind, as well as organized. They make a fantastic team. For women going through infertility, I would highy recommend Dr. Trobough.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Dr. Gerald E. Trobough's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1965)

Kaiser-Permanente