Ratings for Dr. Eugene D. Pogorelec

Dr. Pogorelec is an attentive, well informed and knowledgeable Doctor. I have been his patient for about 6 years. He is one of the best Doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

He is just the best there is. In a league of his own. A Drs. Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Pogorelic is a well mannered, decent, friendly and a very knowledgeable doctor. He reads the relative reports before the appointment so that he is well informed about the situation and takes sufficient time to explain and consequently recommend/advise the necessary/required. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Pogo is best doctor ever. He takes time with you and explains everything. I highly recommend him. He is straight forward though and tells you how it is.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr Pogorelic is the best doctor I have ever been too!! He has helped me lose 35 lbs and helping me achieve my weight loss goal!! He understands me, and is very very knowledgeable in everything he says. I love Dr Pogorelic!! I wish I would of been going to him since I was born. I am so lucky to find such an amazing doctor like him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Pogorelec is an awesome doctor. You genuinely feel as though he wants the best for you when are under his care. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

We, my husband I , would recommend Dr. Pogo to our grandchildren and greatgrand children that's how much confidence we have in him. He is caring, knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain his medical decisions he makes for our treatment. One should always be involved in his own medical therapies. If you don't ask Questions, regarding your treatment,don't make judgements. We find Dr.Pogo to be brilliant and well read and marvel at the way he keeps up with the new medications and treatments available for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Pogorelec is fantastic, he is knowlegeable on so many subjects. He can always site current research. He cares about his patients' progress and will involve them in their treatment plan, if they ask him. The person who says he is pushing meds on them should have discussed their concerns and optional treatments. They should not blame the medical professionals for their lack of involvement in their own health. His staff seems to be stabalizing, but are still inconsistent with their interactions. Dr. Popgorelec deals with each patient and spends the amount of time each needs, so he is sometimes late to get to you. I appereciate the time he takes with other cases because I know when needed he will spend time with me and my family. Good doctors are hard to find so I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Pogorelec to all who enquire!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

I think that he is a great doctor. He does not carry privileges at my hospital of choice, but I still stick with him because I like him and trust him just that much. I am a nurse, so maybe I am a little more understanding as to what goes on in the healthcare field. Unfortunately, people have to understand that not all practitioners can be puncutal, as some patients require a little more time than others. People should be grateful that Dr Pogo is willing to spend that extra time when needed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

I stopped going to Dr. Pogorelec. I find him to be a pill pusher for any ailment you may have. Overbooked. Doesn't spend time with patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Eugene D. Pogorelec's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners