Ratings for Dr. Holli Schlosser

She was fantastic...explained everything and surgery for my carpal tunnel was great. 10 yrs ago but minimal scarring and my hands good as gold. She was wonderful

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Schlosser for years and I've always been happy with the quality of the work she did. No issues at all - great surgeon - very professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Schlosser did an excellent job. She did my breast reduction and I had no problem. She's gentle and very knowledgeable in her profession. I am very happy with my result. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

16 years ago Dr Holli did a breast reconstruction on me after I had a gastric by-pass the scar is under my breast and I'm so happy with the results up until today.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Holli Schlosser is an excellent plastic surgeon. She fixed carpul tunnel (bilateral). Six trigger fingers perfect results. Highly recommended. I referred by brother to her!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Am very happy with my surgery I think she is the best

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Schlosser is a very kind and caring Dr. she was thorough on what to expect from the process from start to finish and the office staff were very kind too. I would recommend Dr. Schlosser 100% I am very happy and satisfied with having been referred to her for my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Schlosser is THE most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. She has magic hands and her results are fantastic! She has given me a much better quality of life and I am so grateful to her!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very old and practically senile. Does not seem to know or care what she is doing. Took my mother to see her, she could care less if mother lived or died,it just wasn't her concern.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I met her through the plastics clinic. Waited forever for her to see me. She did not explain in any detail about the surgery she recommended. She said I would be fit in to her schedule. 2 cancelled surgeries later she did not even come in person to see me or explain the situation. She had me wait all day at the hospital and I was stressed to say the least. Finally she decided to pass me on to another surgeon. This was a blessing for me. She should retire!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015