Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Buchmann

I am 66 years old and have been to many dentists over the years. Dr. Buchmann and his staff are at the very top my list. Dr. Buchmann and his staff are all highly knowledgeable and skilled at what they do. They will make you feel comfortable from the time you walk in the front door until you leave. Also, believe me, my procedure was PAINLESS!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Excellent on all counts. Everything was on-time and efficient. Very impressed with the Doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Buchmann is very kind and knowledgeable. We were very pleased with our experience. He personally called to check on my daughter after wisdom extraction.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Excellent communication with all staff from beginning to end of the process. Dr. Buchmann has a very calming bedside manner. I was made aware of each step of the procedure as I was going through it, and it definitely helped me to remain calm and relaxed. I most definitely recommend Dr. Buchmann to anyone who gets very nervous with having oral procedures done. Your comfort is a very high priority throughout the entire process!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Buchmann, his assistants and the office staff were nothing short of AWESOME, professional, courteous, and caring. I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted, and was very nervous going into the procedure. They were great at putting me at ease, being informative about the procedure, and taking the utmost precautions with their attention to detail. Consistent excellent experience, as he performed the same surgery on me and my two teenagers

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I can't thank Dr. Buchmann and his staff enough for the outstanding professional service I received for my recent oral surgery. Since I am 63 years old I had anticipated the worst but everyone, from the ladies up front, to Dr. Buchmann's dental assistant Gina, to the the expertise of Dr. Buchmann himself made me feel completely at ease. The procedure went off without a hitch and I was feeling a whole lot better just 2 days after. I will definitely recommend Dr. Buchmann to anyone I know in need of oral surgery services. Thanks again everyone!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

My son had his wisdom teeth removed last week. Dr. Buchmann was excellent. Very professional and personable. Answered all of our questions and did a wonderful job. I was impressed that he took the time to call us personally that evening to see how my son was doing and answered a few questions. I highly recommend him and his professional and organized office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

don't do anything to upset him, very short tempered to the point of being abusive. needs to learn bedside manners. wouldn't go back or recommend him to anyone but a dragon

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

My son is a patient of Dr. Buchmann and recently underwent having 4 wisdom teeth extracted. From our 1st experience of a consultation through the process of the oral surgery and recovery, they are truly wonderful and ensure that the patient is cared for and all their needs are met. Dr. Buchmann is extremely thorough with his diagnosis and treatment plan. He allows for the time needed to ask questions and gives the answers leaving you feeling fully certain that entrusting you or your loved one in his care will be a success. He follows through personally with the patient/family throughout the process. We appreciate all they did and would certainly refer him to anyone in need of his services. THANK YOU SO MUCH to Dr. Buchmann and staff for all you do!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

My son has had 2 different oral surgeries with Dr. Buchmann and both times have been a fantastic experience. We could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks Dr. Buchmann!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014