Ratings for Dr. Angelo S. Carrabba

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

not trustworthy. would not recommend him . long waiting period

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Carrabba is an exceptional physician. I live and work in Washington,DC and continue to use him as my doctor. I have lived in DC for 7 years and he has been my doctor for 12. He diagnosed and treated me ever since I found out I had endometriosis when I was 19. The first doctor I went to suggested that nothing was wrong with me even though I was convinced something was. After doing research, I knew I had endometriosis. Dr. Carrabba took the time to listen to my concerns and after following medical protocal for diagnosing endo, he treated my symptoms conservatively and made sure I was responding to treatment. He did not rush into surgery despite neeeding it down the road. He is a great man, a caring doctor, and never once have I felt rushed or like a CPT or ICD9 code while I was there with him. I feel like his only concern during my visits. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Carrabba is by far, the best OBGYN a woman could have. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, and genuinely concerned about his patients and the babies he delivers. He is never quick to suggest surgery or medication, but always seeks a variety of possible treatments. He has always been correct in his assemsment of any condition that I, or my four other family members who are also patients of his, have had. I have also spoken to other patients of his while waiting for an appointment, and we all agree, his is a phenomenal doctor. Many of us even consider him a family friend. He is also highly regarded by his peers and demands excellence of his staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Always there for his patients. Takes whatever time the patients needs, doens't rush through your appointment. Very caring physician. I highly recommend Dr. Carrabba to any woman!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Carrabba really cares about his patients, and will go the extra mile for them. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Angelo S. Carrabba's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Rocky Hill, CT