Ratings for Dr. Charles F. Yeager

he is the best doctor i know he treats you like a person not just a pataint he is the kind of doc.u can talk to & he listens and talks to u about anything.all of my family sees him he knows about anything you ask him.we just think the world of him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

When you become a patient of Dr. Yeager, you learn that you'll likely get in to see him about fifteen minutes after your appointment is scheduled, but it's a sacrifice we're all willing to make. He's the most helpful, thorough, and supportive doctor I've ever met. His bedside manner is better than the ideal, and he's empathetic to even the smallest ailments and complaints. He learns about his patients' lives and remembers them, and he never speaks down to them. I'm a student in the medical field myself, and Dr. Yeager always has a bit of advice when I see him about the reality of our shared industry. He's sensitive to patients' financial needs as he realizes that our health is most important. He takes the extra time to help us find a way to get the proper care we need. The statistic says that your doctor only hears the first 18 seconds of what you say; they definitely didn't study Dr. Yeager to get that number!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Charles F. Yeager's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1974)