Ratings for Dr. Pat Pierce

Absolutey terrible. Procedure that was only suppose to take 2 months is coming up to 8 months. Infection reached my bone after we sent him many phone calls/text messages being worried about it. Super Rude. Terrible in general.

Submitted February 2, 2015

i have been going to Dr. Pierce for over 3 years. He doesnt have the best bedside manner, but specialists rarely do. He has helped stop the progression of the paradontal disease and for that reason i keep going back. His staff is wonderful and that keeps me going back as well. He is not cheap however and if i didnt have benefits, that may deter me from continuing to go to him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Pierce also has an office in Red Deer, that is where I went for Guided Tissue surgery. His bedside manner was very abrupt. I could feel and hear his annoyance when things did not go the way he thought they should. I will never go back to him. His receptionists and assitants are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Was half an hour late, had no idea what was going on during the procedure.

Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Pierce is not the most friendly of doctors, and I was not made to feel very comfortable. He is gruff and disinterested, however, the gum graft I had done has turned out well. So if you're not concerned about "bed-side manner" then he is adequate.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

This doctor was abrupt and demonstrated little interest in my questions or in my comfort during surgery. His assistant was incredibly rude. Dr. Pierce became angry when one of the gum grafts did not attach the way he wanted, and literally started yanking on the thread in anger - the thread was attached to my gums. The only redeeming quality to this visit were the receptionists who were exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Pierce was open for discussion and came up with practical solutions. Another dentist was going to charge me 3 times the amount for implant surgery and pull a perfectly good tooth and replace it with an implant. Dr. Pierce referred me to a dentist to put a new crown on the good tooth thereby saving it. He was thoughtful after the surgery calling me at home to see how I was recovering. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Pierce provided adequate care. He doesn't talk too much, little or no explanation beyond the bare minimum. Punctuality is poor. I never got in any earlier than 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment. The worst was almost an hour late for an appointment that took less than five minutes. I won't be back to this place if I need this type of care in the future. I will drive to Edmonton or Calgary instead, it will probably be quicker.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I know of Dr. Alsagheer in Dr. Pierce's office and Dr.Alsagheer and the staff there are amazing people,they care and treated me with great respect. I did not meet Dr.Pierce but if his staff is a reflection of him as a dentist than you cannot go wrong.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

This man's goal is to make money and lots of it. His entire practice is about making money. The good doctor doesn't much time at all in explaining proceedures or going over alternatives. He comes accross as a nice guy but the real focus for him is money, money, money.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007