Ratings for Dr. Valerie L. Gray

I suffered with severe back pain for over 40 years. Thanks to Dr. Gray I am now pain free. and my dizzy spells have stopped too!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Great caring person. Helped me become pain free in 6 visits.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I had no idea anything like this exists. I have had severe back pain since my 8 yr old was born. I am now, after only 6 visits virtually pain free. Thank you Dr. Gray

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I was so impressed with how thorough Dr. Gray was. I have been to several other Chiropractors in the past few years and she certainly is one of the best. She took the time to explain what I'm dealing with and what our goals are with my care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Valerie L. Gray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Valerie L Gray is qualified as a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), licensed by the State and who practices chiropractic medicine -that discipline within the healing arts which deals with the nervous system and its relationship to the spinal column and its interrelationship with other body systems. She also holds an Advanced Certification in QEEG and Neurofeedback training (also known as Biofeedback. Neuroplasticity is your brain’s ability to create new neural pathways. Your brain is not hard-wired, it is not limited or fixed in it’s abilities to heal — you are in the driver’s seat. Find out more about how BrainCore neurofeedback therapy can help you achieve life changing results.

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA