Ratings for Dr. Perri Lynne Wittgrove

Dr. Wittgrove was delightful and very informative. She made me feel comfortable to ask all of my questions.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I am very impressed with my experience at Dr. Wittgrove's office. Dr. Wittgrove and her office staff are amazing. I am so glad that I found this office, I will definitely be going back!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Worst experience yet. My urine has never tested. Which is normally a procedure done at every visit. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Wittgrove and her team are awesome. I was referred to her by Dr. Susan Merrill Nach, who left this world way too early. And although super hesitant to see her at first, I am very pleased with the referral. Dr. Wittgrove is thorough and really cares about her patients. She definitely takes her time and explains everything. So if you find yourself waiting a little while to see her, consider yourself fortunate that she cares and doesn't just push people out the door when something needs to be explained to a patient or something comes up. We ladies are blessed to have her as an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Wittgrove is a very sharp doctor. She is so knowledgeable! I admit sometimes she runs a little behind schedule. However, she is well worth the wait. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. I know I am in good hands with Wittgrove as my OBGYN. She has always taken great care of me. If people are upset about waiting a few extra minutes then let them go to some other mediocre gynecologist because, there are plenty of them out there.i shop at Neimanmarcus Marcus not at JC Penney's.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Wittgrove's medical assistant was amazing. She was through and understanding to my needs and concerns. Dr. Wittgrove is exceptionally warm with excellent bedside manner. She took her time to really talk to me and my husband during our first OB appointment with her. I feel very comfortable in her care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Wittgrove is a very caring and compassionate person. She made me feel like I was her only patient.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Always behind and i mean always. Apparently they have no clue about time management. Always wait at least an hour after my appointment time! Worst service ever

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I was very happy and comfortable during my time at Dr. Wittgrove's office. Dr. Wittgrove put my mind at ease. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Perri Lynne Wittgrove's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wittgrove was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She received her BS and MD degrees from the University of Maryland where she graduated with honors. She completed her OB-GYN specialty training at Parkland Memorial Hospital, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. She started her career as an attending OB-GYN in the US Navy after which she entered private practice in San Diego. She founded her own private practice in 1990. Dr. Wittgrove has two children and enjoys participating in community-action organizations.

• Spanish

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)