Ratings for Dr. Raymond P. Kenny

I have been a patient of Dr. Kenney for over a decade. I do agree with most reviews of the staff associated with the practice, however my opinion of Dr. Kenney is completely different. I have a family history with one condition and went to see Dr. Kenney because of the proximity to my home and did not know anything about the doctor himself. The individual I encountered was compasionate, knowledgeable, extremely competent. I returned to Dr. Kenney after a family member developed a condition that I originally went to see Dr. Kenney about. I explained my concerns and we discussed the options I had. Dr. Kenney was able to access my tests and images he had taken many years ago. I decided to have the procedure, which takes about less than an hour. As it turns out, my concerns were warranted and I now have annual "scopes" so that I have confidence that I will eliminate any problems in the future. We met and discussed the findings. Dr. Kenney taught me about my condition and how it can be managed, answered my many questions. He truly deserves a 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Kenny is truly a gem. He is the best in his field and takes his time during each and every one of my visits starting the first time I visited him in excruciating pain. I had been misdiagnosed and medicated with the strongest medicines by another doctor. Dr Kenny took about an hour to listen to my story from start to finish, assessed and reviewed all available test results and almost immediately knew what was the cause of my pain. My family members think of him as a life saver because had we not decided to see him for a second opinion, I may have died. He is an amazing doctor and I have been feeling so much better since he started treating me. I finally have a correct diagnosis and finally a doctor I can trust. I hope my post helps others find Dr. Kenny, because he is truly remarkable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Kenny is a diamond in the rough as far as doctors go. He takes is time and speaks in laymans terms, he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Would highly recommend Dr. Kenny. Top in his specialty.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Excellent doctor. The best in his field Has helped me when others have failed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Waited over an hour for my first office visit. Waited over 75 minutes after my colonoscopy (my ride was called and waited 75 minutes in waiting room) for the doctor to arrive and sign the paperwork. The doctor literally came out and asked the nurse where to sign so he could move on quickly. It was a typically American experience of get as many people thought the door to build the dollar base. I had to call the office two weeks after the colonoscopy to get the results, no follow through. Staff was curt and functional, no pleasantries at this office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Staff is horrible at the Glenridge office! Very incompetent and unprofessional. If you need to see him go to the Livingston location.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I was very nervous about having my first colonoscopy but Dr. Kenny was highly recommended and I'M SO GLAD he is my doctor. He walked me through everything that was going to happen and totally put my mind at ease. He even made the prep easy! After the colonoscopy, it felt like nothing even happened. I'm so happy I chose him and would highly recommend Dr. Kenny - he's awesome!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Great staff with understanding of insurance procedures. Dr. Kenny is very thorough and very quick not to jump into surgery. He spent quality time explaining my medical issue. Great doctor who I would highly recommend. VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

The Doc is great. He knows his stuff and is caring and thorough. It's the front desk people that are awful. They make it clear that they do not care a hoot about the patients. News flash- without us, you wouldn't have a job!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Raymond P. Kenny's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet