Ratings for Dr. Raymond P. Kenny

Waited over an hour for my first office visit. Waited over 75 minutes after my colonoscopy (my ride was called and waited 75 minutes in waiting room) for the doctor to arrive and sign the paperwork. The doctor literally came out and asked the nurse where to sign so he could move on quickly. It was a typically American experience of get as many people thought the door to build the dollar base. I had to call the office two weeks after the colonoscopy to get the results, no follow through. Staff was curt and functional, no pleasantries at this office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Staff is horrible at the Glenridge office! Very incompetent and unprofessional. If you need to see him go to the Livingston location.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I was very nervous about having my first colonoscopy but Dr. Kenny was highly recommended and I'M SO GLAD he is my doctor. He walked me through everything that was going to happen and totally put my mind at ease. He even made the prep easy! After the colonoscopy, it felt like nothing even happened. I'm so happy I chose him and would highly recommend Dr. Kenny - he's awesome!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Great staff with understanding of insurance procedures. Dr. Kenny is very thorough and very quick not to jump into surgery. He spent quality time explaining my medical issue. Great doctor who I would highly recommend. VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

The Doc is great. He knows his stuff and is caring and thorough. It's the front desk people that are awful. They make it clear that they do not care a hoot about the patients. News flash- without us, you wouldn't have a job!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

this office staff is incompetent. it's not unusual to be left on hold for 20 mins or more. no one ever gets back to you. the doctor is never on time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

excellent, understanding, helpful. Knows his craft

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Raymond P. Kenny's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1981)