Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Vancil

My 11 year old son, had to have a molar pulled today (he broke it at school). Dr Vancil is absolutely THE BEST dentist you will ever find!! When you can pull a child's tooth (who normally would have a lot of anxiety and fear) and the child have *zero* anxiety or fear (about the needles or extraction) - then you know you are an incredible dentist :)) If you are looking for a dentist in the area - you won't find anyone better. We've been coming here for years. All his patients love him. GREAT dentist and GREAT person.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My entire family has transferred to Dr. Vancil's office, because he and his staff are simply amazing. They care about their patients, do their work with excellence, and go out of their way to help. I have had terrible experience with dentists in this area, and Dr. Vancil is a rare find. He does not recommend unnecessary procedures like my previous dentist and treats his staff with courtesy and respect. I strongly recommend him. One last thing, he is very good with children. I took my preschooler there, and my son had a great visit!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Vancil and his staff are first rate. He's one of the best dentist I've ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients and their over-all wellness. His bed-side manner is amazing and you never feel rushed. He does his absolute best to make sure you're comfortable and tries to make procedures as painless as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend him (and have) to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007