Ratings for Dr. Naeem K. Tahirkheli

A superb staff on all areas. And Infully trust Dr. T.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

I had a cardiac issue whike on vacation. Dr Tahirkheli was made aware of this problem and workef me in at his office within 48 hours. He discussed a specific plan of action, which will probably mean a pacemaker within the next few weeks. I totally trust Dr Tahirkheli with my life!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

Doctor was very informative and took time to listen to any poblems or concerns I had.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

I have been going to Dr. T for 19 years - he has saved my life and extended it for many more years. He will be my heart doctor until he retires. He says he won’t retire so he will be my doctor until I die.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

My experience at Dr. T. Office is always a excellent and kind experience. Everyone in his office from the front office, to the ladies that you pay on your way out are the best. Especially Dr. T. and his team.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

Great doctor! Very understanding and compassionate!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2020

Dr. T and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. We always leave there feeling like we have received the best care possible.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

An excellent physician. His supervision and care have sustained me for years.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Thank you for everything that you do!!! Please keep up the great work and great service!! You have helped me in a lot of ways more than just taking care of my heart.. you and your team have been really great about helping me both mentally as well as physically thank you for everything that you've done.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

I am always treated with the greatest respect by Dr. Tahirkheli and every member of his staff. They go out of their way to insure that I’m comfortable, informed of all they are doing and the results of all bloodwork and test that may ha e been done. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Tahirkeli for a number of years he and his entire team seem to constantly learn and improve their skills. I would never consider changing cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019