Ratings for Dr. Naeem K. Tahirkheli

I was treated real well. I made a lot of friends. It doesn't feel like I am going to a hospital or clinic everyone is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. T is very intelligent. I feel very safe with him. There isn't anything I can say bad about him. In 2014 Dr. T heard on the ultrasound my neck was more clogged then what the report said, when he went in and looked he was right. When you see his face you know help has arrived. He is my favorite doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. T for 10 years and he is always very interested in what I have to say he pays attention to what I have to say about symptoms and etc. He is always concerned about my well being. He is very nice doctor unlike some. You may have to wait to see him but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Knowledgeable and good care, but hate waiting several hours past appt time in the waiting area, then another hour in the exam room. Makes you wonder if they forgot you were there. A little courtesy is helpful...tell me he is running late and how long of a wait. Maybe I can get some errands done instead.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

The entire staff was friendly and accomodating. The Dr. spent time with me and answered all of my questions. I was very happy with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Very impersonal greetings, clearly, no one is interested in anything but talking to each other out in the halls. I did like the 'intake' nurse, who was efficient and seemed very competent. There is no real 'interaction' with patients. It seems it is 'us' versus 'them', meaning we the patient, are 'below' the office staff, just cattle to be herded into rooms and left to the doctor's discretion. No one comes to check on you and you stay 2 hours wondering if someone has forgotten you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr T is a very qualified doctor. The first time I saw him many years ago I had the symptoms of a heart attack. After testing he sent me to another doctor to get a nerve burned in my neck. The pain is the same as a heart attack. He was able to diagnose the problem and get me the help I needed. I have continued seeing him for BP and a few other things. He always takes good care if be and takes ample time with me. I couldn't recommend anyone higher. Every doctor has some lawsuits against them. I do not think that describes their ability to do their work. Though I know Dr . T cares about every patient. Sometimes he has to say hard things to me about weight etc. I don't like it, or course, but I need to hear the truth no matter if I like it or not. He is only telling me because he cares. I'm sure he is not perfect but that is why they call it practicing medicine. These doctors have lots of stress. Cut them some slack as they do their job. God Bless Dr T!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Go to abim.org and do your research. Dr Tahirkheli is NO longer certified so he should not portray himself to be and have this information on his cards!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

long wait time - short time with doctor- don't feel like anything was accomplished - he doesn't care about his patients anymore Had some problems with him changing my meds Called 3 days ago and asked them to return my call Still waiting. No one answers the phone You only get a recording

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I dont think. I know he saved my life!Dr. Tahirkheli and staff are outstanding. I fill safe with the knowledge and helpfulness as they work as a team.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011