Ratings for Dr. Romelle J. Maloney

Dr. Maloney, It was wonderful to meet you. You have such a wonderful personality and made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I highly recommend you to any of my family and friends. I look forward to meeting you again but maybe in a different setting. God Bless all that you do for all of your patients. You have a special gift that allows woman to be comfortable discussing personal issues as well as, guiding them to make the right decisions. See you soon!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable during my cesarean section. Her P.A. Cyndie Romulus is the Best. I've never been this comfortable at other GYN offices.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

The staff is not the best, dr Maloney realy doesn't have direct contact with her pts but she delivered my twins 2009 and when it comes to her professionalism in the oper room she is the best! She was very caring and made me feel very comfortable in a scary situation. Her RN Cyndy is great and has been with her for a Long time; although cant say the same for front desk? I'm pregnant for the second Time i will def stick to my dr

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

The best person in the office was the nurse practitioner... the reception staff was loud (spoke about personal information in front of other patients, called out to patients across the room to ask personal questions). Dr. Maloney never spent more than 5 minutes with me, very impersonal and disinterested (and not very good at hiding it).

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Maloney for 10yrs now. She delivered both of my children 10 and 6 by c-section. She made me feel very comfortable and I referred my mother & sister to her. Dr. Maloney delivered my sis. daughter now 8 1/2. We all love her. The place she is now in 145 huguenot is much bigger and she can see many more women. Dr. Maloney couldn't have put together a better team. The office just gels together in the smoothest way.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Maloney is one if the best GYN doctors that I've been to. I would highly recomend her for to any woman wanting quality care. She is understanding, knowledgeable, and caring. She made my pregnancy less stressful, as she gave me sound advice. I will never go to another GYN, unless she retires.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I had an emergency situation, and Dr. Maloney made accomodations to squeeze me in. Her demeaner was comforting and refreshing without the usual disconcern and without judgement. I actually appreciated her sense of humour and ease in a sometimes "scary" situation when you think there could be something REALLY wrong happening. One thing at a time, to find the solution to my vaginal problem. I travel from NYC to see her in New Rochelle, which is not covenient, but I havent found a Dr I like this much in more then 8 years, 5 doctors later. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS DR., and 2 of my closest friends now travel to NR to see her, and are also very happy with her service.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

by far the worst ob/gyn i have ever went to. Her office staff is loud and talk about other patients which can be heard in the waiting room. She sends her P.A.to do her work then pops her head in for 2 minutes and preaches religion. her demeanor is unapproachable. you can do better

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I delivered both my children with her and would never go to anyone else!!! Her care was exceptional and her knowledge saved me and my second child from a severely negative outcome. As far as I am concerned she saved my life and my child.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

This doctor was very inappropriate last year when I had my child by saying she had to go and pick up her children while I was in labor. Because I felt that people deserve a second chance, I went to her again (foolishly) for assistance. I thought I was in labor and contacted her office during buisness hours. She stated for me to contact 911 and go to the nearest hospital. I am now with another doctor and have no need for her being unprofessional. I realize that everyone does not desire a second chance when you are talking about your children and your health.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Romelle J. Maloney's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY