Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Reath

Simply the best. He’s a trend setter who cares about his patients and has the most qualified staff in Tennessee.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. David B. Reath's response
Thanks so much for your kind comments. I really appreciate it when someone mentions my staff, because I think they are some of the best people I have ever worked with. All the best, David B. Reath, MD

Submitted August 7, 2018

I bought a package of 3 Skinpen treatments at Dr Reath's due to a recommendation from a close friend. Christy the Aesthetician is booked out a little bit but so worth the wait! I have received two treatments out of my package and my skin already feels firmer and definitely has more of a glow. I am obsessed! Everyone in the office is very friendly and I cant wait to see my skin when my package is complete. I will use this office for skincare needs in the future! Very happy with Dr Reath's office!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. David B. Reath's response
So glad to hear you're pleased with your SkinPen treatments. It's definitely one of our favorite skin care procedures we offer in the office. I really appreciate your kind words about Christy. I agree, she's wonderful. You made her day! All the best, David B. Reath, MD

Submitted August 6, 2018

I have always had small breast and have always been very self conscious because of it. Dr. Reath genuinely listened and knew exactly what I wanted and what I did not want. He took time to understand my expectations and gave me exactly what I hoped for. I was a nervous wreck in the weeks leading up to surgery, but once I got checked in, he eased my anxieties and I felt totally relaxed. Post-operative care is amazing. There are adequate follow-up visits to ensure you are healing properly and are happy with your results. I am so impressed with the care and compassion Dr. Reath and his staff shows. I am 100% satisfied with my results and fully trust him with any future procedures I may have.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. David B. Reath's response
It’s wonderful to hear that you are pleased with the results of your surgery and the care our office provided you along the way. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your kind review and especially for mentioning my staff. All the best to you.

Submitted July 13, 2018

After the birth of my final child, I suffered considerable loss of volume in my breasts. I considered a breast aug for eight years and finally made a consult this past winter. After meeting with Dr. Reath and his staff, I felt confident I had found the one! Dr. Reath and his entire staff are friendly, helpful, and punctual. (My husband LOVES that the office appts always run on time!) I'm only one month post op but already so thrilled with my results. The only regret I have is that I waited this long to do it. Thank you again, Dr. Reath!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. David B. Reath's response
Thank you for your very kind comments. My office staff and I are privileged to have wonderful patients like yourself. We do try to stay on time because your time is as important to you as ours is to us. I am glad we were able to do this for you.

Submitted April 29, 2018

I've always been small chested and have never been comfortable with my own body because of it. After breastfeeding two children and turning 26 this year, I accepted the fact that my body just was not going to grow them on its own. My results are phenomenal. I was really worried that I might not get the look I was wanting from implants, but they are perfect for my size. My healing is happening much quicker than I anticipated, and my scars are already concealed fairly well and are hard to notice if you aren't looking for them specifically. Dr Reath and his office staff have been so welcoming and informative over the last few months, in consultation, pre-op, surgery, and all post-op appointments. I couldn't have asked for better results, and I'm glad I placed my trust in Dr Reath.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. David B. Reath's response
Thank you for your kind words about me and especially my staff. It is a privilege to have patients like you! All the best.

Submitted April 27, 2018

I absolutely love my results! I looked around for the right surgeon, and I definitely made the right choice by choosing him. Dr. Reath and his staff have been so helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend them, and will go back for any future procedures!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. David B. Reath's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind comments about me and my staff. I am happy you're pleased with your results. All the best.

Submitted January 4, 2018

From consult to recovery Dr.Reath and his staff have been amazing! I am very happy with my results and highly recommend him as he is the only one I trust.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. David B. Reath's response
Thanks so much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your experience at our office. Very best wishes.

Submitted January 4, 2018

Top notch experience at Dr. Reath's office. The whole office staff is warm and friendly. I would definitely recommend Natasha for Coolsculpting and Christy for Skincare. Love that all the products are available in the office store! I can't say enough about my experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. David B. Reath's response
It's great to hear that you are pleased with our office.Thank you for mentioning Natasha and Christy. You're right. They are top notch! Sure appreciate your kind words. All the best.

Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Reath and his team are over all amazing!! I am very happy with my choice. And how things have went so far. I recommend Dr. Reath to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Ive always been treated amazing by this office, never a let down when I come in !

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. David B. Reath's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David B. Reath, MD is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Knoxville, TN. He offers surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures and treatments for the breasts, body, and face. Popular options include breast augmentation, mommy makeovers, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction, facelift surgery, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and dermal fillers. Please visit Dr. Reath’s website for a complete listing on procedures he offers and to schedule a consultation.

• English

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1979)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Face-lift
  • Breast Lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Botox