Ratings for Dr. Gregory Uchacz

Dr. Uchacz is thorough! He is late most times, but he is passionate about providing treatment, and I have always appreciated when the cause of his being late is in providing me the help I need, so it's hard to complain when he's late for my appointments . He does not hesitate to change the course of his plan if he's not seeing the results he expects. I've really appreciated the extra time he took with me in assessing my issues and checking to make sure that I was moving to his high standard each time I've been there. I've been seeing him for years, and followed his schedule for many months and saw results that I've never had before. Since I started seeing him, I have never had a back spasm, and had suffered from them for many years. He never hesitates to "dig in there," especially with ART, and does not rely solely on manipulation. I've never felt better.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Greg Uchacz is a very caring, knowledgeable, and effective chiropractor. While he is often 15-30 minutes behind, he is very busy and ensures that your care is complete before moving on. Often I will go in with a particular complaint, but he will not hesitate to treat all areas in need. ensuring a complete treatment versus just a partial one.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was referred to Dr Uchacz by an Olympic X-country skier, who also had sports related injuries. I had been unsuccessful with finding someone to help me with my own sports related injuries. I was very thankful that Dr Uchacz quickly assessed my issues, relieved my pain and immobility with a variety of techniques, and created an individualized program for me to correct my weaknesses and inadequate muscle-firing patterns. That was 10 years ago. I have been able to continue to train hard and enjoy my sports.... thanks to Dr Uchacz.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Maintenance is so very important and having someone who knows your body without needing a refresher every visit is fantastic. Having had back surgery and knee surgery, and entering into my golden years, I am sure I would not be enjoying my life of golfing and curling without Greg's continued care and attention. Visits are not limited to only "one" problem per visit, what needs to be dealt with "IS". Sometimes runs a bit late but I have been on the receiving end of needing an emergency visit, so cannot complain.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

When I first went to see Dr. Uchacz I was in a lot of pain and not optimistic that I would recovery from my back injury. As a high performance athlete my body is my job and I was unable to perform my day-to-day training activities. After 3 treatments at Pro Active Health Group I was able to return to full activity and training. Dr. Uchacz took the time to explain the mechanics of my injury and gave me detailed exercises to improve my recovery. I have worked with various medial practitioners and I have found Dr. Uchacz to go the extra mile by explaining the root cause of why I had an injury and how to prevent further injuries. l always look forward to my appointments as the staff are friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Uchacz and his clinic for professional medical treatment and relief from pain.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

With no recent reviews I thought I should leave one. I had seen Dr. Uchacz years ago and recently have returned but will be stopping treatment. Something has definitely changed, well many things I think. The front staff are young, uninterested in being at work at very unfriendly. Dr. Uchacz is continually 45 minutes behind schedule for a 15 minute appointment which is just not acceptable for anyone's schedule, that is something that hasn't changed. The cost is astronomical for treatment that you can get at any clinic. Call around for treatment for as low as $40 per treatment, he is charging $75 per treatment. I guess he justifies it for taking up and hour of your time each visit?

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was skeptical at the beginning (i.e. 1st few treatments)… not anymore! I've been an athlete for over 20 years and as I’ve pushed ‘the envelope’ into the extreme-multi-sport-endurance-world, I could only have expected some injuries along the way. Fortunately, through a referral, I have been seeing Dr. Uchacz for over 4 years now... he's been able to get me back on track and continue to explore my full potential. Deciding to give Dr. U a try (and there’s been many others!), was one of the best things that I could have ever done - on many different levels.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Uchacz came highly recommended but I will not recommend him or return. I never felt so demeaned by a provider before or made to feel so inadequate by anyone that was supposed to be "helping" me. I came in with an injury from running, I have been a long-time runner, athlete all my life and have been in the world of high performance athletes and practitioners before - I didn't need to be one-upped by my doctor. Stay humble - be on time, treat people with respect.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Only one word can describe Dr. Greg.. WOW! He is an exceptional chiropractor. Super knowledgeable, Effective treatments, timely and most importantly has a genuine care for the health and well being of his patients. Overall, Greg is a Great guy, runs a great practice and has great staff working for him. He is very deserving of his rating "Chiropractor of the year" from Alberta College of Chiropractors. Without a doubt I would refer him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Amazing health care professional. Everyone I have sent to him has not only had their probelm resolved but also have learned and corrected the nderlying reason for the probelm occuring in the first place.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010