Ratings for Dr. Friesen Paul D.

I have been going to a chiropractor al my working life of 42years for back trouble Dr Friesen has been the best by far and need the least treatments with him. I have been seeing him since he started his practice in the grove never needs to treat me more then 2-3 times to get me in good condition again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

LOL that actuator comment dated Nov 20 2013 is hilarious!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Very pleased with his knowledge and work.Has successfully diagnosed problems for my children numerous times for conditions and recommended treatments or even other professionals that could help more in retain circumstances eggs physio if its a muscle or a brace if needed..honest and kind. Usually fixes us up in 1 to 3 visits.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Takes the time to actually discuss things with patients which is huge in healthcare!! Very impressed. Very personable. Receptionists are always friendly as well. Warm atmosphere at this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Friesen for numerous years and he is always friendly and professional. His willingness to listen and join in with you in conversation can sometimes have appointments go over but not by much. I recommend his chiropractic services when ever I can.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Great! I've been seeing Dr. Friesen for years, and he has helped me with sore backs, injured shoulders, plantar fasciitis and more. Not only a very skilled doctor, but also a kind, gentle person. I love how he always explains what's going on with my body as well. Highly recommend.

Submitted December 19, 2013

I saw this guy several years ago. Was worst experience with a healthcare professional ever. I was on time for my scheduled appointment. I waited 45 mins before being moved to an exam room. Waited another 20 mins before he came in. Spend next 15 mins listening to him ramble on about how he had spend last hour on phone talking to some other doctor (while I'm waiting for him!) He asked me a few questions, then finally put me on the table for what I thought was going to be some kind of treatment. He gave me two quick clicks with his actuator gadget and told me to book 6 more appointments and walked out! I then waited around another 15 mins to pay the bill but no one even around. So I left after wasting over 2 hours. And was completely turned off from chiropractic for years. Do NOT waste your time with this guy. ANY one else would be better.

Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Friesen is the best!!! Nuff said!!! Perfect manner..Perfect skills. A kind honest man..it feels more a like a visiting a friend when I go.He doesn't make you come for unnecessary appointments..He is interested in making you better...not taking your money and when he accomplishes making you better, he says "I don't think you need to come back, what do you think"? Depending on my issue he has beat the problem anywhere from 1-3 consecutive visits and I have had many times where I haven't had to come back upwards of 2 and 3 years.. Dont waste your time or money going elsewhere. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Friesen is very knowledgeable and professional. His staff are very helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Friesen is a true professional. He takes time to listen to you with the goal of helping you get better.He is friendly and courteous, as well as extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013