Ratings for Dr. Sanker Jayachandran

Stay away from this place that is all I can tell you. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Worst customer service ever. Always at least a 45 minute wait no matter how many patients are there.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

They were very mean....they want to change my meds, im so confused... i dont know who to believe or what to believe......

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Jayachandran is, at best, a hypocrite. I was referred to him for my PTSD stemming from my time in Iraq. Throughout my appointment, I heard all but three words he said to me. He barely speaks or listens to you, and constantly looks at his watch, which I find extremely disrespectful, especially when dealing with vulnerable subject matters at hand. The only thing you get out of the entire appointment is hastily written prescriptions. He's very Rx-happy, I'm pretty sure this guy gets kickbacks from insurance and pharmaceutical companies for it. The worst part? His own son is doing drugs and consuming copious amounts of alcohol in a property that he owns and does nothing. I know this because I live in this property that he owns. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. There are several other doctors in this discipline that are much more helpful without immediately consulting drugs.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Terrible experience, doctor over-prescribes meds WITHOUT a diagnosis and addictions group therapy with Robin Lewis is a joke, NO EXPERIENCE with addictions, this woman says diabetes and drug addiction are basically the same. Really?

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I totally agree with what others have said. I dealt with is wife, and she just writes a med order and you are on your way. What's worse, they have messed up my med order many times and with a mood stabilizing drug, that is unsafe and dangerous. I get headaches and mood swings if I do not take the med same time each day. Please consider going elsewhere. We deserve better treatment.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

I'm looking for a new psychiatrist, and stumbled across Dr. Jayachandran's name. I shivered. What follows is my experience, and this is my opinion: This man and his partner wife -- I had the displeasure of dealing with both -- were condescending and just incredibly unprofessional.I could write a rant, but, bottom line: with this practice, the patient is on an assembly line -- check in, here's your prescription, check out. Jayachandran and his wife CLEARLY are in this line of business for the money. (Example: I had an insurance snafu at one point due to a billing error by their office, and rather than help me to correct it, they basically tried shaking me down, in no uncertain terms, to pay them directly. The problem went on for more than a year; I was appalled.)Also, they seemed never to recall anything about me -- my diagnosis, nothing. In the end, they did more harm than good; I bailed on my treatment -- feeling angry and violated. Again, my opinion. Yours may be different!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

All they care about is prescribing meds, and then they send you to there social workers. Sometimes they give U attitudes. Won't recommend these doctors to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

This doctor just likes to prescribe meds. i was on my way to California. I saw him the day before. He prescribed 2 kinds of meds.I took them the night before I was to leave. Next thing I know it was 2 days later. I don't know how I did it but I will not be going back to him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

terrible service, he never talks or listens, only prescribes - and overprescribes: I once discovered from my family doctor that the dosage I was on was way too high for my weight and enough to knock out a horse - stalls inbetween patients every time, plus a very rude, disorganized staff. I've been going here too long and I've now found a new shrink. Jayachandran has no business in this field I just might report him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009