Ratings for Dr. Harry T. Chugani

We LOVE Dr. Chugani. He is an amazing neurologist, provides very good care for his patients, listens, and responds over and beyond what is expected. We will never go to any other neurologist. This is a doctor who cares, who is honest, but does not destroy hope. He is kind and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

We suffered for four years before Dr. Chugani helped us immediatly. He has changed our life from Hell to HEAVEN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Awesome doctor; he listens well. I have seen him featured on medical mysteries as well.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I LOVE this doctor. We fly from california just to see him. He replies to my email even when we are not his patient. The chief neurologist in UCLA is his student. He cares his patient, listen to every concern of mine. And tells his staff to take actions immediately. We will never see any other pediatric neurologist. He is "THE" doctor to see for seizures.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Chugani is an expert in the field of pediatric neurology, especially infantile spasms. He responds promptly to emails even when he hasn't met the patient yet. In his office he is thorough, kind, and very helpful. I highly recommend this doctor for any child with a seizure disorder. We traveled 300 miles to see him and will do it again if necessary.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Chugani is an amazing Doctor when it comes to children with Autism. I have two girls on the spectrum and I will never change doctors thoughout their childhood.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

This guy knows the brain. Attentive, confident, knowledgable, and the cutting edge in research. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Harry T. Chugani's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1976)

Amerigroup