Ratings for Dr. Edward G. Hill

Always at least 30 minutes late for appt time even when you have first appt of the day

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Hill is a really good doctor, which is partial reason for the wait when having an office visit (he has a lot if patients)...and he likes to connect with his patients which means more time talking. While you may spend more time waiting, he is very thorough, genuinely cares and wants to get answers. After 3 years of being ill, I am finally relaxed that I am in the right hands.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I find the office staff are not on top of things , but Dr Hill makes up for it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Always had to see PA, John who constantly tryed to send me to a pain clinic, turns out I have ms and a variety of diseases.... Dr. hill is good but everyone in his office is horriable

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

The absolute worst physician / speciality office. The facility is small and dirty and the worst part is the physician does not care. He is just worried about how many patients he is seeing for the day and doesn't care that his patients are waiting two and three hours past their appointment time. Look else where.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Waited over an hour past my appointment time to be seen. Part of why I came in (as do many patients in a neurologist's office) was for a severe headache, but that didn't stop the PA from shouting at me (despite my request to please lower her voice). My main reason for coming in was because of inflammation of my optic nerve, was told that a woman of my age (26) would have many problems resolved by becoming pregnant (then looked at my boyfriend); worth noting that it actually is not true, given my health problems, for which pregnancy would create additional risks. I’m a premed student and so I knew more than the average patient, but Dr. Hill did not know this; therefore, it was appalling that he explained NOTHING about what I was going through, what tests would be necessary and why, etc. He told me what the next steps would be and then commented that, given my small size, I shouldn’t be having the problems I am having. Then he sat there, in silence, staring at me awkwardly, before making another comment on my fertility. As if lack of bedside manner and inaccuracy were wrong enough, I would’ve had to wait several days for a lumbar puncture. I ended up going to the emergency room that night, where it was revealed that my CSF pressure was more than double what it needs to be; I got much better treatment there, developed a treatment course, etc. I wish I had not wasted my time or money going to Dr. Hill.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Without even examining me, he told me I had TN because his sister has it, this is after I waited 45 minutes for him. He kept changing my perscriptions, increasing dosages, added more drugs until he finally sent me to a neurosurgeon who told me I did NOT have TN at all!! While waiting in the "exaimining" room, I overheard him and nurse talking about how glad they were that they unplugged the phones over the holiday so there couldn't be any messages to check. This is just me personal experience.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Even though the wait time is sometimes longer here - the physicians/PA's are worth it to see. They are extremely knowledgable and listen to my concerns and questions. For one of the first times I feel like I am getting the help I need with my migraines and getting better instead of constantly suffering with migraine pain. They are worth the wait- they know their stuff and pay attention to what the patient needs. Love them.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Office staff communication was absolutely atrocious and inexcusable! Took me making 7 calls, a fax, and over 10 days to have someone contact me back --- even with info that Dr. Hill had requested himself! I left multiple messages for Dr. Hill or his PA, or anyone who could relay the a question and feedback HE had requested. He talked a good game in initial visit, but simply didn't deliver with follow-up and subsequent quality care. If his practice was a customer-service oriented business, he would be out of business.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Find another doctor-- this one will keep you waiting for hours and does not have a clue as to what he is talking about. He diagnosed me with a low-grade benign brain mass; what I have turned out to be far more serious and life threatening. I wish I had not wasted precious time here ...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011