Ratings for Dr. Doug MacKlem

-excellent physician-knows his stuff,calls a spade a spade

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I would just like to respond to the last comment made about this doctor and the patients he has seen. I am a mother of 4 I am not over weight and I do not smoke or drink. I have seen this doctor for my self and sometimes he helps other times he does not. I have heard many poeople talk of this doctor and they are say the same. We are all entitled to our opinion but I know my self I only go to the hospital if it is the last resort I usally knmow what is wrong with my self but when it comes to my children I except the doctor to take care of my sick children not just send me away know nothing more than when I first walked in. I think the main issue here is is not the wait time it is excepted but it is the wait time you need wait while a doctor is playing cards on the computer or taking a nap.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Excellent doctor, won't order useless and pointless tests or send whiny people to see specialists they don't need. Have seen him in the ER several times and always has a good sense of humour. I have had to wait hours sometimes but that's because there were sicker people in the ER. If the previous people who commented had to wait a long time they probably didn't have REAL emergencies. STOP WASTING ONTARIO TAX DOLLARS! Get off your assess and start exercising and stop smoking. And for God-sakes stop whining!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

I disagree with the previous rating of this expert physician. I have been treated by Dr. Macklem on various occasions, and found him to be both knowledgeable and very pleasant. This patient may have caught him at a very busy time in a stressful emergency room situation.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007