Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Diatte

I have been going to him since 1994 love this doctor always is concerned about me and I have been a sick person love his nurses they are so sweet

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have seen Diatte for years. He has always been friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I worked for this Dr. Diatte, I wouldn't let him treat my cat! Treats people like they are stupid and he has no respect for people's feelings at all!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Sat there typing on his laptop while I talked . Felt like talking to the wall. No feedback to my dialogue. Entered two prescriptions in his laptop , then stood up said have a good day and walked out I sat there literally with my mouth hanging open mid sentence. Second visit never again

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Diatte, provides excellent medical care with compassion!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Nothing but blood money,5 mins spent with me $150.00.............. take advil

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Very unprofessional. We were the first appointment in the morning and still had to wait a half hour, then the office would not do a follow up strep test a week later without making us pay for another appointment. They were very clear that they are only in it for the money.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Never had an appt. where I didn't have to wait a considerable amount of time. Also, didn't get the feeling that extreme professionalism was being shown.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

my son went to visit the doctor for a neurology check up. He was given a perscription for a medication he could clearly not afford, more than 230 a month for the GENERIC variety and when he mentioned to the doctor that he could not afford the medication, he was given a little snippet of "what do you want, my credit card?" from the condescending doctor. Thoroughly unprofessional. Hopefully we can find my son the helps he need, and clearly another doctor as he will have seizures without medication. He has been put on others before and they were less than a quarter of the cost, per month. What a shame, indeed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Christopher J. Diatte's Credentials

• Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137 (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente