Ratings for Dr. Arlan F. Fuller

I would highly recommend Dr. Fuller. He looks you in the eye and has a way of putting you at ease and making you believe you will be ok. He is a wonderful man and Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Arlan Fuller is excellent. I didn't know what to expect at my first appointment. He put me at ease and explained everything in detail. His areas of expertise are credited with years of experience. I felt like I was in good hands and I knew I would receive the best care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Excellent knowledge and bed side manner. I highly recommend this doctor to all women looking for a robotic hystectomy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I love this Man , not only as a Doctor that has kept me in this world when i had a chance of not being here but also as the caring friend he has become. I hate my visits as i'm always not sure how they will go but i love seeing him and Janet. He is certainly a awesome doctor as well as a person who i think gives 110% to each procedure he does. He is one of the few Doctors who do not hesitate to suggest you to see someone else for a specific treatment he does not do. I am so thankful that god guided me to his care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Fuller is a wonderful man.. he is kind and truly dedicated.We went to him for a second opinion, after my mom had left Mass General. He successfully removed her tumors,also he performed a complete hsyterectomy.He is still currently treating her.She is battling ovarian cancer.We are happy that he is her doctor.We highly recommend him.In a very scary situation, he has a way of making everyone feel HOPEFUL.Thats what one needs when dealing with cancer.We truly can't say enough about him.WE love him!!!!! The reason he left Mass Genreral was to perform robotic surgery.All the nurses at both Mass general and Winchester had nothing but good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Fuller recently performed a robotic assisted hysterectomy on me at the Winchester Hospital. I couldn't be happier with the results. I think it would be difficult to find a more skilled surgeon. A previous commentor questioned why he would move to the suburbs. Perhaps rather than insinuate it was because of having to leave Boston keep in mind the the Winchester is seeking out such physicians. Several medical professionals I came in contact with praised Dr. Fuller's skills and stated they felt lucky to have him at the Winchester Hospital. His staff was also excellent and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I have the highest respect and confidence in Dr. Fuller. He was my mother's physician/surgeon during her battle with ovarian cancer. It was his surgical skill that extended my mothers life. He is a genuine, kind and professional man.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I had cancer surgery with Dr. Fuller many years ago and he was very friendly and I thought, competent. He was at Mass General at the time. I did have some complications with infection. I clicked on the link above for the State Medical Board record for MA and he is way out of the norm for Gyn/oncologists being sued successfully.(8%) The work is specialized, but out of the 47 gyn/onc in MA, only 4 have judgments against them in the last 10 years. Dr. Fuller has three and the others have only one. As patients we have to do our homework and pick the best doctors. These medical board sites are a wonderful resource. i wonder why he left Mass General to work in a community Hospital?

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr Fuller is a wonderful addition to the winchester hospital oncology staff. I was aware of the statistic mentioned in the previous posting, but his work is so specialized ( 47 specialists in the state) and the horror show that I had at a Lowell hospital, I felt very lucky to be seen and treated in a prompt, courteous and caring manner. Communication and follow up is great with him and his office staff, and I am happy to say that my case had a favorable outcome. Thank you Dr. Fuller for letting me get back to my normal personality and lifestyle, when I had been made an very anxious invalid by the previous provider.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

I had surgery for ovarian cancer and bled in- ternally afterwards. So he had to open me up again and fix whatever he didn't do right the first time. A few months later I looked on the Massachusetts Physician Profile website and he has been sucessfully sued THREE times in the last 7 years. I wish I had known this beforehand!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Arlan F. Fuller's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Guardian