Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa

Dr. Giampapa is a warm and friendly doctor who spends time with his patients. He makes you feel very comfortable and thoroughly explains the procedure. He corrected a facial injury on my son's face from an ice hockey accident. He did an amazing job! He is talented, kind, and extremely caring. I highly recommend Dr. Giampapa!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I wish someone had warned me to avoid this guy. he really shouldn't even be in this filed. Actually put scars on my face and body that never existed & now other doctors ask how that happened & are trying to fade these scars years later.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I am so very happy with the outcome of my procedures performed by Dr. Giampapa. He is the best, took the time to make me feel very comfortable and described the operation in great detail. Besides being a great doctor, he is a wonderful person. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Where do I start? I originally went to Dr. G to remove a growth from my forehead before my April 2016 wedding. The procedure was an immediate go. (I was sent to dr G from a friend. He did work on her and for several of her family members.) A surgery I had in 2012 left one side of my face paralyzed. I had it reanimated but the corner of my mouth was turned down causing me to drool. Dr G offered to fix this during the procedure. I was thrilled with the reccomendation and the results. Amazing. He also worked to make my smile more symmetrical on both sides and gave me juvaderm to add more volume. He was so professional and he worked so diligently and careful during every procedure I had. Dr G and his entire staff especially Janice were so helpful, warm, caring and understanding. They gave me super special attention as needed - the results of dr. G's work on me were outstanding. I was confident on my wedding day and would definatley trust him and staff in any future situation. I highly reccomed him and am thankful to him beyond words. the best of the best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

love this man! he is so talented and has such a caring manner! have been a patient for years and literally thank god for him everyday ! his staff is amazing and will put you at ease.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I had my nose done about a year ago. I wanted the surgery for many years but I was nervous about the procedure and recovery. After meeting Dr. G and his staff, I was informed and reassured. I had the surgery and could not be happier with the results. The practice is top of the line. They care about their patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Giampapa’s for 12 years now and have just completed my second surgery with him 6 months ago. My first procedure was a neck procedure called Suture Suspension of the Neck. My results were nothing less than tremendous and still remain that way to this day. My upper face started to show aging a few years ago and I again put my trust in to Dr. Giampapa. I had a small procedure (minilift) under local anesthesia and I am so pleased with how I look at the 6 month mark. It has literally taken off 10 years of aging. I am myself, but a younger, rested version of who I used to be. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He listens to what your wishes are and has delivered for me twice. I would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to get a very natural look.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

He suggested cosmetic procedures I didn't need. he removed a mole (non malignant) and left a scar that everyone asks about years later. he put scars on my pretty face. I would stay away. I wish I had done more research and not gone to him. he did this damage a few years ago but I get sad and angry to this day every time I look in the mirror and see the damage he caused. I wish I had sued but it's probably too late now.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I had a terrible experience - I had the neck suture thing - i had to have it redone three times - it pulled funny on my neck creating a lump that was clearing visible and ugly. He also talked me into a stem cell facelift that lasted all of 8 weeks. Horrible con man. He does bad work and tries to act like the work is great. AVOID.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

There is so much praise I have to give in this review of Dr. G and his office. I had what I thought was a suture suspension neck lift 8 years ago by a prominent plastic surgeon in Canada with terrible complications postoperatively and these issues I was living with for over 8 years. I went for a" revision "of this procedure 12 days ago by Dr. G and my experience was truly "life changing". My case is a unique one in that I had to deal with a chronic pulling under my chin for 8 years. I was very hesitant for the fear of further complications, however my fear was addressed in a very professional, empathetic matter and handled with exceptional surgical skill. I was told, he has performed over 5000 neck lifts and teaches his technique to other plastic surgeons around the world and with his skill, I believe it 100%. He not only, with exceptional attention to detail ,repaired the surgery done in Canada, and relieved my chronic discomfort, which by itself was "life changing", but revised the surgery, with exceptional results and it is only 12 days ago that the surgery was performed.. His office prepares the patient what to take before and after the surgery which helps. Personally, I took one pain pill right after the surgery , but I did not need to be on further medications for discomfort as I was in no pain. Dr. G. is not only, in my opinion the best neck surgeon one could ask for in seeking out an excellent surgeon, but he also shows an exceptional compassion as a human being. His nursing staff and all the office personnel were equally compassionate and professional. I am so pleased I went to him and would give him and all the staff in their office my highest praise!! Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for changing my life and improving it!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ