Ratings for Dr. Krista Bartlett

I recently switched doctors as I was not confident going into my 40's with her. She never remembered me or anything about me, was disingenuous and not overly competent. Plus, her hours were terrible, and I saw Heather more than her. Asked for a referral to a dermatologist, and never got processed, had to call back 6 weeks later and start again.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have found Dr. Bartlett To be incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. She has demonstrated incredible compassion to me and my family. She has been extremely patient and thoughtful with dealing with my problems. I highly recommend her and do so to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Bartlett has been a reasonable GP to me. CAring and considerate. However she has a tendency to judge, need to be right and goes beyond her capabilities when dealing with mental health as well as geriatric patients. She lacks empathy and does not understand how to support patients in crisis. Her approach is superior and arrogant to those that lack confidence. She reads reports too fast and jumps to conclusions. She is not detail oriented and misses a full diagnosis. She does not incorporate patient input into her analysis and jumps quickly to conclusions that usually include throwing drugs at any issue. The staff, nurse practitioner Heather are fantastic. Dr Faragos is knowledgeable and thorough. The clinic hours leave something to be desired from a service perspective. I don't know how you can call it a clinic when drs don't share/see others patients or when it's not accessible to sudden illness and closed on Friday. Our system should not permit this.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

First off, the staff at this medical business are amazing. They are caring, informative and extremely personable. Dr. Bartlett on the other hand, not so much. I've been seeing her for almost 8 years and feel as though she could care less about me. She never remembers anything. Previous appointments that were less than a month ago, personal concerns that you have expressed in the passed. I feel as though she never takes the time to dig deeper and really ask questions, will simply write a prescription just to get paid. Her hours are terrible. She is the least genuine doctor I have ever met. I've seen Heather a few times and have had such an amazing experience with her, unlike my regular doctor. As mentioned in previous reviews, she simply works to take vacations. Surprisingly enough, her husband is the opposite. Not sure how that works out. He's attentive, genuine, and extremely thorough. If it wasn't for the reception staff, I would have switched doctors many years ago.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I would never recommend Dr. Bartlett to anyone close to me, let alone my worst enemy. She works 2 and a half days a week and can't even keep the appointments that she has booked on those 2 days, she has cancelled on me three times since September, and I was given no reason as to why. The office she works in is suppose to be open on Friday's until 12 pm, when I called at 10 am I was told all of the doctors have gone home for the day and I could not be seen... why is the office even open then? So I was forced to go to walk in clinic where they were not able to help me as it was something that the family doctor has to do. On the very rare chance that I do see "Dr. Bartlett" she makes me feel stupid and I feel as if my needs aren't being heard and just pushes me aside. I will say the nurse practitioner there, Heather is great. I will be taking my name off her roster ASAP as I don't feel she should be getting paid for not even seeing me. Dr. Bartlett should just give up her practice already as her head is clearly not in the game.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Not thorough at all. Brushes off concerns to make you question yourself. I had knee pain for over a year before she finally agreed to refer me to a surgeon for a second opinion. Her comment to me was it was not bad enough to go to a surgeon and that he would laugh me out of his office. But she could offer painkillers to help! Surgery for lacerated ACL was booked on initial consultation. I wouldn't trust her diagnosis for any major health concerns.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr Bartlett has always been attentive, if she needs to refer, she refers to the best in the business and will not take on things she cannot handle. Great family Doctor for our family and she does know her stuff. Yes, 5 days a week would be nice, but I haven't found too many Doctor's that are these days. Plus, I have been able to see other Doctor's in that clinic on the days she is not there.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I have never had any of these issues with her and her office, always caring and helpful....i would not be getting the professional care that I have today without her knowledge or direction...I also have severe health issues along with my husband...they sent us to the top specialist and we are very grateful. she always has been prompt, caring, knowledgeable, and has taken the time to even sit and chat about my issues, she cares so much that I have brought my whole family to this office.....this is my experience and I'm staying with her......<3

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Not a good Dr I do not recommend her as a family Dr if you have ANY health problems. I was having chest pains she said wait and see if it gets worse which landed me in the hospital for emergancy Gallbladder surgery as I had a gallstone that I could not pass. After the surgery I told her there was something wrong once again got a wait and see went to the hospital and I had a seroma which ended healing itself. I have since looked for a new Dr and I would not even take my dog for care from this dr.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Bartlett and her staff are very nice and organized. They take care of your concerns quickly and allow you the time that you need for your appointment. I love an hour away from her office and have been for more than three years and I won't change doctors because of how great she is with myself and my family

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013